Action Jackson - King of the World
    PF sales dead
    Anyone else seeing a lack of sales? Over 6k clicks here and no sales for the month.

I have gotten a few sales but not alot, I have moved some of my merchants who had programs on other networks to non Performics links and I started to receive more sales from the other networks. Not sure why the sales started to increase after moving them though???
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

ABW Ambassador
    wow 6 thousand clicks is a lot for no sales. I have a few sales but nothing substantial and that is only for a few click throughs compared to 6k ( i didn't check the click throughs but no where near 6k)
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Internet Cowboy
    Converting at 7.33% this month at PFX here. Not huge volume, but decent volume. I have noticed terrible slowdowns in their interface, but sales are still coming in.

jackson992, same here. Over 5,000 clicks this month with only one sale. And this is with a merchant that had converted fairly well in the past. So I'm starting the process of switching most of my Performics links to a merchant on another affiliate network.

Someone sent me a private ABW message - probably in regard to this thread. However, ABW doesn't allow people to view private messages until they have a certain number of posts (and that number is unspecified). So whoever it was, sorry but I can't read or respond to your message.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by gen
    Someone sent me a private ABW message - probably in regard to this thread. However, ABW doesn't allow people to view private messages until they have a certain number of posts (and that number is unspecified). So whoever it was, sorry but I can't read or respond to your message.

That was me. I was wondering what merchant you were having trouble with. You can email me

ladams at
    performics dot com

-larry

ABW Ambassador
    this place is full of holes.

links of deactivated merchants still go to the merchant's website.
    deactivated or expired links still go to the merchant's website.

and i suspect, some merchants knew about this and are gaming the system.

so bye bye performics.

the tiny winy commish is not worth the effort.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread