Question Commercial help building WM templates
    Hi, I hope someone can help me please? I run an online toolshop at www.ccw-tools.com and use WebMerge to set up affiliate websites for various Car Clubs. I've been using WebMerge for a couple of years now and it has been exactly what I need to develop these affiliate websites. I have recently changed my website and now need to recreate the entire affiliate program and push out the new websites which is were I have run into difficulties.

The problem I have is that I am trying to create a 5 tier structure as follows:

Index.html
    Suppliers (2 Separate Suppliers at the moment)
    Category (36 in total, 13 for one supplier & 23 for the other)
    Sub Category (between 1 - 10 pre category)
    Micro Category (between 1 - 5 per sub category)
    Product page (approximately 12,000)

I use the index page to link directly to my website with the category navigation containing the affiliate links which is fine but I would like to use the rest of the categories, sub categories etc as a sitemap link down to the products for search engine optimisation. Please see one of our affiliate sites as an example: www.isbcs.co.uk.

I have set up the various templates and have the data formatted the way I need it but I can not get the category structure to work. I've been trying for a couple of weeks and believe it is time to seek some assistance. Would someone like to take on some development work and set up the category / sub category templates for me on a commercial basis please?

Many thanks in advance

Tom
    Tom McCay
    Classic-Car-World Ltd

Hi Guys, lots of reviews of my plea for help but no suggestions as to how I can resolve my dilemma. Do WM offer any development services?

Thanks again

Tom

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    The 2 experts here are the 2 Freds... but it's the busy season. Sure they have no spare time.

Affiliate Manager
    You might consider contacting the folks on our WebMerge Consultants page:

http://www.fourthworld.com/products/...nsultants.html
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

Quote Originally Posted by isbcs
    Hi, I hope someone can help me please? I run an online toolshop at www.ccw-tools.com and use WebMerge to set up affiliate websites for various Car Clubs. I've been using WebMerge for a couple of years now and it has been exactly what I need to develop these affiliate websites. I have recently changed my website and now need to recreate the entire affiliate program and push out the new websites which is were I have run into difficulties.

The problem I have is that I am trying to create a 5 tier structure as follows:

Index.html
    Suppliers (2 Separate Suppliers at the moment)
    Category (36 in total, 13 for one supplier & 23 for the other)
    Sub Category (between 1 - 10 pre category)
    Micro Category (between 1 - 5 per sub category)
    Product page (approximately 12,000)

I use the index page to link directly to my website with the category navigation containing the affiliate links which is fine but I would like to use the rest of the categories, sub categories etc as a sitemap link down to the products for search engine optimisation. Please see one of our affiliate sites as an example: www.isbcs.co.uk.

I have set up the various templates and have the data formatted the way I need it but I can not get the category structure to work. I've been trying for a couple of weeks and believe it is time to seek some assistance. Would someone like to take on some development work and set up the category / sub category templates for me on a commercial basis please?

Many thanks in advance

Tom
    Tom McCay
    Classic-Car-World Ltd

How comes you have a CART vs a LINK to the merchants site??? interesting it makes your site look less like an affiliate site and more like a regular ecommerce site.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Because he's a merchant - not an affiliate

Hi, I hope someone can help me please? <<Snip...

Snip>>
    Many thanks in advance

Tom
    Tom McCay
    Classic-Car-World Ltd
    Hi Tom, got your email, and will respond tomorrow.

Fred
    PS: Richard???

Hi Fred, many thanks for your reply. The ISBCS site is on a domain I own where I test my various developments. Once complete I push out the affiliate site you see to car clubs an example would be www.zclub.net/tools or www.aovc.co.uk/tools.

Kindest regards

Tom

Hi Guys, lots of reviews of my plea for help but no suggestions as to how I can resolve my dilemma. Do WM offer any development services?

Thanks again

Tom
    Honestly I wouldnt ask a question.. apparently they will tell you that the answer is by searching..

Remember this forum isnt a place to ask questions its only for Searching.. maybe it should be called abestweb search engine then

Quote Originally Posted by Morethanable
    Honestly I wouldnt ask a question.. apparently they will tell you that the answer is by searching..

Remember this forum isnt a place to ask questions its only for Searching.. maybe it should be called abestweb search engine then
    So let me get this straight - YOU want everyone to drop whatever they are doing just to answer all your questions..... all those questions have been asked and answered before. Maybe you don't know how to do research??

Normally I ignore people like you that want everything handed to them.. when I see a post by you I know it will be some whine or a gimme gimme gimme.

To be successful in affiliate marketing you have to be a self starter --- someone who does for themselves....

Try living up to the name you picked for yourself
    CharPaula
    Staying focused on the bottomline

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread