Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up RugsUSA.com - First 30 days, $30,000 - Thank you !!
    Hello team,

I want to thank you, our loyal affiliate base for your effort, time and dedication to launching this program. Many of you were going to be left hanging with your SAS/Rug traffic that you worked so hard at developing. We know how much effort it takes to develop targeted traffic and we just couldn't let all your work go to waste....

RugsUSA went live on SAS on 8/31/06, as we approach the 30 day mark we are on target to hit our forecasted goal of $30,000.

Our 7 day track also indicates we will be hitting close to $50,000 in the next 30 days if not passing that mark. We are very pleased with the growth of the program and wanted to thank you for all your efforts.

If you haven't joined the program yet, we invite you to join and let the numbers speak for themselves. The online rug channel combined with a clean network = success, no matter how you slice it.

This is a proven money making channel, join RugsUSA.com on SAS today and start making money tomm.

Again, thank you for your support, it is appreciated
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Internet Cowboy
    Great job Andy and the ARC crew

You took a bad situation and turned it in to a winner!!! Gotta love that...

You'll be at $250K/month before you know it.

Congratulations Andy!
    KK

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    You'll be at $250K/month before you know it.
    Thanks Scoot, give me 6 - 12 months...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Collier
    Congratulations Andy!
    Thanks K !!!

Outsourced Program Manager
    Wow, impressive as always. Nice work ARC team and affiliates.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nunez
    Wow, impressive as always. Nice work ARC team and affiliates.
    Thanks Michael...

What happened to the datafeed/make-a-page?

Quote Originally Posted by Nina
    What happened to the datafeed/make-a-page?
    The data feed V2 came, was loaded but still had errors. last night we went back and forth again with the programmer and i think he has it right this time around. Should be back to me in 1 - 2 days ...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Hello team,

I want to thank you, our loyal affiliate base for your effort, time and dedication to launching this program. Many of you were going to be left hanging with your SAS/Rug traffic that you worked so hard at developing. We know how much effort it takes to develop targeted traffic and we just couldn't let all your work go to waste....

RugsUSA went live on SAS on 8/31/06, as we approach the 30 day mark we are on target to hit our forecasted goal of $30,000.

Our 7 day track also indicates we will be hitting close to $50,000 in the next 30 days if not passing that mark. We are very pleased with the growth of the program and wanted to thank you for all your efforts.

If you haven't joined the program yet, we invite you to join and let the numbers speak for themselves. The online rug channel combined with a clean network = success, no matter how you slice it.

This is a proven money making channel, join RugsUSA.com on SAS today and start making money tomm.

Again, thank you for your support, it is appreciated
    A few more days to go and we are right on target...

Performance Statistics:
    In the Last 30 Days:
    195 total sales for $57,498.19 on 9099 visitors.

Kudos to all of those that are supporting this program.... you all rock....

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    The data feed V2 came, was loaded but still had errors. last night we went back and forth again with the programmer and i think he has it right this time around. Should be back to me in 1 - 2 days ...
    Any update on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Any update on this?
    Yeah, long story short......

Feed is not the best, (site limitations, naming strategy etc) but we have a version that will work temporarily. Temporarily I say because they are launching a new site, new tech and functionality soon....

For what you need D, it will work perect. It will work for all PPC efforts, not the same for SEO however.

More details soon ....

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Cool, will be looking for it soon. Thanks.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread