Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Sunny Miami
    Posts
    8,384
    Thumbs up RugsUSA.com - First 30 days, $30,000 - Thank you !!
    Hello team,

    I want to thank you, our loyal affiliate base for your effort, time and dedication to launching this program. Many of you were going to be left hanging with your SAS/Rug traffic that you worked so hard at developing. We know how much effort it takes to develop targeted traffic and we just couldn't let all your work go to waste....

    RugsUSA went live on SAS on 8/31/06, as we approach the 30 day mark we are on target to hit our forecasted goal of $30,000.



    Our 7 day track also indicates we will be hitting close to $50,000 in the next 30 days if not passing that mark. We are very pleased with the growth of the program and wanted to thank you for all your efforts.

    If you haven't joined the program yet, we invite you to join and let the numbers speak for themselves. The online rug channel combined with a clean network = success, no matter how you slice it.

    This is a proven money making channel, join RugsUSA.com on SAS today and start making money tomm.

    Again, thank you for your support, it is appreciated
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

  2. #2
    Internet Cowboy
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    4,662
    Great job Andy and the ARC crew

    You took a bad situation and turned it in to a winner!!! Gotta love that...

    You'll be at $250K/month before you know it.


  3. #3
    OPM Queen Kristin Kinsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2006
    Location
    Rolling Hills of Ohio
    Posts
    1,707
    Congratulations Andy!
    KK

  4. #4
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Sunny Miami
    Posts
    8,384
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    You'll be at $250K/month before you know it.
    Thanks Scoot, give me 6 - 12 months...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

  5. #5
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Sunny Miami
    Posts
    8,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Collier
    Congratulations Andy!
    Thanks K !!!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

  6. #6
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    Wow, impressive as always. Nice work ARC team and affiliates.

  7. #7
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Sunny Miami
    Posts
    8,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nunez
    Wow, impressive as always. Nice work ARC team and affiliates.
    Thanks Michael...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2006
    Posts
    39
    What happened to the datafeed/make-a-page?

  9. #9
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Sunny Miami
    Posts
    8,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Nina
    What happened to the datafeed/make-a-page?
    The data feed V2 came, was loaded but still had errors. last night we went back and forth again with the programmer and i think he has it right this time around. Should be back to me in 1 - 2 days ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

  10. #10
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Sunny Miami
    Posts
    8,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Hello team,

    I want to thank you, our loyal affiliate base for your effort, time and dedication to launching this program. Many of you were going to be left hanging with your SAS/Rug traffic that you worked so hard at developing. We know how much effort it takes to develop targeted traffic and we just couldn't let all your work go to waste....

    RugsUSA went live on SAS on 8/31/06, as we approach the 30 day mark we are on target to hit our forecasted goal of $30,000.



    Our 7 day track also indicates we will be hitting close to $50,000 in the next 30 days if not passing that mark. We are very pleased with the growth of the program and wanted to thank you for all your efforts.

    If you haven't joined the program yet, we invite you to join and let the numbers speak for themselves. The online rug channel combined with a clean network = success, no matter how you slice it.

    This is a proven money making channel, join RugsUSA.com on SAS today and start making money tomm.

    Again, thank you for your support, it is appreciated
    A few more days to go and we are right on target...

    Performance Statistics:
    In the Last 30 Days:
    195 total sales for $57,498.19 on 9099 visitors.

    Kudos to all of those that are supporting this program.... you all rock....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

  11. #11
    Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Winter Park, FL
    Posts
    6,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    The data feed V2 came, was loaded but still had errors. last night we went back and forth again with the programmer and i think he has it right this time around. Should be back to me in 1 - 2 days ...
    Any update on this?

  12. #12
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Sunny Miami
    Posts
    8,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Any update on this?
    Yeah, long story short......

    Feed is not the best, (site limitations, naming strategy etc) but we have a version that will work temporarily. Temporarily I say because they are launching a new site, new tech and functionality soon....

    For what you need D, it will work perect. It will work for all PPC efforts, not the same for SEO however.

    More details soon ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

  13. #13
    Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Winter Park, FL
    Posts
    6,930
    Cool, will be looking for it soon. Thanks.

  14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. RugsUSA.com - Third month live, on target to hit $80,000 !!!!
    By Andy Rodriguez in forum Andy Rodriguez Consulting
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 15th, 2007, 11:39 AM
  2. RugsUSA.com - Second 60 days, revenue doubled to $60,000 - Thank you !!
    By Andy Rodriguez in forum Andy Rodriguez Consulting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 30th, 2006, 05:17 PM
  3. ChecksUnlimited - Breaks $200,000 in under 30 days...
    By Andy Rodriguez in forum Andy Rodriguez Consulting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 1st, 2006, 11:35 PM
  4. Turn $6 dollars in to $15,000+ in 30 days!
    By rhondalam in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2005, 12:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •