Affiliate Manager
    ACLens.com October Coupons
    Hello All,

Thanks to everyone for a very solid month of September. I don't think we'll eclipse August's record month but we should be pretty close. I have my hopes up for another record breaking performance in October.

Here are this Octobers coupons:

$10 off any $100 Order of Bausch and Lomb Contacts by entering code BL in the instructions field of our order form. Offer expires Oct. 31st at midnight.

5% off Lobob Products including contact lens solution, cleaner, and more. Enter coupon code LOBOB in the instructions field of our order form. Offer expires Oct. 31st at midnight.

$5 off $50 In Our Vision Care Accessory Department. Offer includes reading glasses, solutions, cleaners, sunglasses, and more. Enter coupon code EYECARE in the instructions field of our order form. Offer expires Oct. 31st at midnight.

$10 off $150 Toric Contact Lens Order by entering code TORIC in the instructions field of our order form. Offer expires Oct. 31st at midnight.

As always, the coupons are loaded in SAS and CouponDataFeed.com and should be up in GoldenCAN shortly. Links are already activated in CJ and SAS.

Also, view our thread here for the chance to earn higher commissions and comment on some possible new tools.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, comments, or complaints.

Regards,

Bob
    ACLens.com

Affiliate Manager
    I just found out today about a new rebate that will coincide with our BL coupon this month.

Receive a FREE $30 Amazon Gift Card when you order a year's supply of Soflens and Purevision brand contact lenses by Bausch and Lomb.

This is an exclusive AC Lens offer in conjunction with Bausch & Lomb.
    Offer expires 11/30/2006.

Direct your viewers here for more details: http://www.aclens.com/bausch-rebate.asp.

To recap, your viewers will now receive $10 off, $30 at Amazon, and free shipping in October only at ACLens.com.

Sorry for not sending this out in the newsletter but we just received the info on this today. I'll have links in SAS and CJ shortly.

Thanks everyone.

Bob
    ACLens.com
    bdrumm (a t) aclens.com

Affiliate Manager
    SAS and CJ links are now live....good luck selling!!!

Bob
    ACLens.com
    bdrumm (at) aclens.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread