2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Angry Geeks.com begs for link change over to CJ
    Not surpising www.geeks.com wants their underpaid and ignored BeFree affiliates to jump over to CJ by the 30th. Gotta love their huge OSS banner hawking e-mail promo addresses and obsolete datafeed for making individual product links. Should I even bother to move them after thousands of clicks over the years for just a few small checks???

URGENT REMINDER - Action Required!
    LESS THAN ONE WEEK UNTIL THE GEEKS.COM AFFILIATE PROGRAM IS FULLY MIGRATED TO CJM!

Dear valued Geeks.com Affiliate Partner...

Please forgive us if this is a duplicate communication, but we want to make sure you continue earning referral fees!

The Geeks.com Affiliate Program is moving to the Commission Junction Marketplace (CJM).

In order to continue earning referral fees for the Geeks.com Affiliate Program, you must switch out your links no later than Saturday, September 30th!

If you have not joined us on CJ already, please follow the appropriate steps below.

Log in to your CJ account Here, click on the “Get Links” tab, search for “Geeks.com” and then click through our link to sign-up for our program.You must establish an account in CJM to continue working with the Geeks.com Affiliate Program. If you do not have an account in the CJ Marketplace, Click Here to sign up! After you have created a publisher account in CJM, you can then log in to your CJ account, click on the “Get Links” tab, search for “Geeks.com” and then click through our link to sign-up for our program.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    "Should I even bother to move them after thousands of clicks over the years for just a few small checks???"

Since you've had constant issues with them throughout the years, no.

Just put up Newegg links instead.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    "Should I even bother to move them after thousands of clicks over the years for just a few small checks???"

Since you've had constant issues with them throughout the years, no.

Just put up Newegg links instead.
    If they won't finally come to ABW and post like I suggested I'd have to agree Trustno1. Also advised them with Lmt QTY computer closeouts they'd best adopt Akiva's PSC or the GoldenCan application right off the bat.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    "If they won't finally come to ABW and post like I suggested I'd have to agree Trustno1."

They haven't after all these years, so I don't see it happening. Newegg has posted here and also a place I've bought from before and a well liked brand. Save yourself the headaches. I think you'll do good with Newegg.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread