2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Brushstrokes isn't working for GoldenCan
    I've tried for over a week to get a response as to why Brushstrokes.com at CJ shows as "Inactive Merchant" in the Goldencan displays and test store. What's up with That?? I also see their EPC at SAS is ZERO and falling like a rock at CJ.

Asif give us a status report on this one as I'm sure wasting traffic and even SAS click reporting is way off.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

OOOPS just realized was an old POST, LOL GethsemeneRose's Avatar
    I know they sent an email... here it is

You are receiving this email because you have created a BrushStrokes Fine Art's Commission Junction Account with GoldenCAN.

We regretfully announce that BrushStrokes Fine Art's Commission Junction Account will be terminated on GoldenCAN. This change will take place on September 15th, 2006. All of your existing stores for BrushStrokes Fine Art's CJ will also be inactived on September 15th.

BrushStrokes Fine Art's ShareASale Account will be available to affiliates through GoldenCAN free of 4th click. You may view their GoldenCAN page at the following link:
    http://www.goldencan.com/merchants/display_98.aspx.

Please make any changes to your sites by September 15th, so that there is no interruption in your services.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience
    :gnome: [URL]www.gethsemenerose.com[/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Thanks as I changed out the CJ Goldencan code for the SAS one rather then wait for them to rely. Scares me that their 3 week EPC chart shows mostly ZEROS. That EPC history chart reads like a rollicoaster ride.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread