I have a question about the Activity Summary page!

The affiliates that have joined over 101 merchants on SAS, how do they get to see all the merchants they have, once they're on the Activity Summary page?

I know that we can use the "Number of Merchants to Display: box", to display more merchants than the standard default of 50, but even if we put 100 in that box and we have more merchants, how can we see the rest, without having to look at one page with (150, 200, or even 300) merchants?

On the Activity Details page, we have a default of 25, but we also have a link to the Next 25 Results at the bottom of that page.

There might be a way to be able to see all the merchants that we have joined on another page, but I haven't see it yet.

When we only have joined less that 100 merchants, it's not a big deal to check them all at once, on that Activity Summary page, but the more merchants we join on SAS, the more difficult it becomes to see who's on line, and who just become or had been offline for a while.

I don't know how difficult it would be to add something like a link to Next #'s Results to the bottom of the Activity Summary page, but I think it would be a good idea to have Next link somewhere on that page.

We can walk to the store, but if we're going to the Mall, it's better to take the car, just in case we do a lot of shopping.