Declined automatically.
    "Your application has been declined by this advertiser for one or more reasons. If you have a question please contact the advertiser through advertisers detail page within the account manager."

But usually there is no contact info on that page. How to contact them? And why those merchant declines affiliate automatically?

Quote Originally Posted by concorde
    "Your application has been declined by this advertiser for one or more reasons. If you have a question please contact the advertiser through advertisers detail page within the account manager."

But usually there is no contact info on that page. How to contact them? And why those merchant declines affiliate automatically?
    If there is no email there, is really hard to contact them - so ignore and to to another one.

Normally they auto decline due to some country filter (non-US publisher).

Don't worry there is a lot of good and open minded advertisers that don't use these stupid filters.

Quote Originally Posted by concorde

Click on "Mail" and then on "Compose" and then choose the advertiser declined you and ask him something like "Hi, I was automatically declined, can you please manually review my application?"

I did it once and got approved

Thanks I will try this.

ABW Ambassador
    This is a problem i face often as I live in Australia but I just send email as well and let them know my sites are hosted in USA & targeted for the US market.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985
    Click on "Mail" and then on "Compose" and then choose the advertiser declined you and ask him something like "Hi, I was automatically declined, can you please manually review my application?"

I did it once and got approved
    It is a very good tip. But it only work on cases that advertisers decide to put his email address on detail page.

countries that get declined
    I've heard applications from CJ affiliates in INDIA, THAIILAND & NIGERIA are examples of countries that tend to get declined either automatically on CJ by merchants.

Can anyone confirm what other countries merchants on CJ tend to avoid?

Thanks.

geoff marcy
    [B]geofferson marcy[/B]
    [I]affiliate manager[/I]
    [URL=http://www.advaliant.com]www.advaliant.com[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.dna11.com]www.dna11.com[/URL]

I get this a lot, and am also based in Australia, but with US sites. I don't email them, but rather figure that if they can't get that right, why bother with them at all....

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread