Interested in advertising on AbestWeb!
    Hello

I'm interestedin opening a forum and advertising on abestweb.com - I have some questions and I haven't received a response from the owner, please advice.

ABW Ambassador
    Here's the information about advertising.

And BTW, I've seen a lot of Forex referrers in site stats in spurts, it looks like someone is running a bot. Thought you might be interested in knowing that.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonny
    Hello

I'm interestedin opening a forum and advertising on abestweb.com - I have some questions and I haven't received a response from the owner, please advice.
    The owner's quite busy for the next week or so. You might want to wait a bit...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I came upon this thread and went over to read about the advertising. For me - none of his links at http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/ work. (under the banner). Can someone else try this?
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick24601
    I came upon this thread and went over to read about the advertising. For me - none of his links at http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/ work. (under the banner). Can someone else try this?
    We'll bring this to his attention, as Leader said, he is busy for about the next week and it will be after that that you will hear from him and site issues will get fixed.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    Hello

Lonny, I advertise a lot here, if you have questions I can help you with feel free to email me at dc at loxly.com and I can try and help until Haiko is available
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Thanks a lot Debbie.

I'll be opening a forum and buying new affiliate announcement spot, but I'm interested in paying via wire.. I need that info from Haiko... Also, I'd be more than happy to hear about the results this forum is bringing in terms of traffic exposure etc. and what abou tthos esuper affiliates any of them using this board?

I added you to the messenger and Yahoo I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to talk to me about it.

Thank you so much

Still waiting for wire instructions and I got no response, I'm really interested in advertising, just waiting for the assistance to open an advertising account - please contact me.

I'll be opening a forum and buying new affiliate announcement spot, but I'm interested in paying via wire.. I need that info from Haiko...
    You need to talk to Haiko first. The fact that you are willing to make a "wire" doesn't guarantee you a forum. You need to talk to the admin before you move anywhere...

Also, I'd be more than happy to hear about the results this forum is bringing in terms of traffic exposure etc. and what abou tthos esuper affiliates any of them using this board?
    Plenty!

...as for the affiliate forum effectiveness, I have already mentioned it several times at ABW, and I will again: highly effective and a great value for the buck! See how many forums I have under the AM Navigator section.

Geno

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov

...as for the affiliate forum effectiveness, I have already mentioned it several times at ABW, and I will again: highly effective and a great value for the buck! See how many forums I have under the AM Navigator section.

Geno
    I have had the same experience that Geno has had with Forum effectiveness. Our forum here has been a great communication tool, in terms of notifying our affiliates about offers, developing discussion about the direction of the program, establishing relationships with potential new affiliates. Just in those terms it is worth it, but the fact that as a merchant if you are willing to listen the forum allows a venue for your affiliates to let you know how they can improve your own program makes it even more worthwhile.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread