Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Wow - Best Sunday In A Long Time
    Normally Sunday (during football season) is a slower day for us, but today has been a super order day. It must be that my Broncos have a bye this week, so America is not watching football today!!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ALH - AmeritrustRx
    Normally Sunday (during football season) is a slower day for us, but today has been a super order day. It must be that my Broncos have a bye this week, so America is not watching football today!!!
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

btw: glad you had a good Sunday Alan.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Broncos!!!
    Hey Rex, thank you for caring, and for your thoughtfulness!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    broncos, they used to rock a few years back..John Elway
    i think it was '98

actually 98 and 99 back to back superbowls. We'll see what they have this year - defense looking great so far.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    I was visiting Denver during x'mas season in 98. I know they had a home game. Everybody was talking n crazy about it. As u can see, not a big ball fan. Can I say S-O-C-C-E-R?

http and a telephoto
    I had a great sunday too... but not in sales and not online... after working all day I went cruising in the firebird around the valley.... it is absolutely beautiful here at night with the t top off .... have I mentioned lately that I love this area? (If I say I love Las Vegas people think I mean the glitz and the strip and that is nice to have access to but isn't the reason I love it here... although 4 of a kind at the Palms doesn't hurt .. )

Just had to interject about my nice Sunday too.... not football related
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Cool DebLox!!! Good Sundays come in many flavors, both online and off. I like cruising in the evening in deserts because it can be beauty of another sort. I'm a Mountain & Ocean lover - but I also enjoy when I visit high desert areas like Vegas or Sante Fe.

Anyway, I'm happy to hear that you had a good T top evening. I can relate to the feeling.

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by ALH - AmeritrustRx
    actually 98 and 99 back to back superbowls. We'll see what they have this year - defense looking great so far.
    I was in the halftime show for Superbowl XXXIII in Miami. Broncs beat Atlanta. I have STILL never been to a pro football game, but I hung out on the sidelines for most of the 2nd and 3rd quarter of Superbowl XXXIII.

About Sunday, mine started off slow but ended up just fine

ALH - AmeritrustRx - Glad you had a nice Sunday Not really that much a football fan. For a while I liked the Broncos for a typically "girl" lol reason. I love horses and think you have or least used to have a horse for a mascot.?? Used to be a really big Cowboy fan when I was younger too for even more of a "girl" reason. Thought one of their players was really cute. lol Guess on Thanksgiving and football games are on....have to come up with some sorta reason to be able to watch it....so spotted a cute player. lol

Loxly - yours sounded very nice and yeap think I am getting the idea that you love living in that area lol From pictures you've posted and what you've said it does sound reaaaallly pretty

UncleScooter - ummm know this is probably a dummy question and something I guess maybe I should know...but umm what do you mean when you say....you were in the halftime show of the Superbowl??

I don't usually check my weekend stats because that's the low traffic time of the week and I have lots of outdoor things to do before winter arrives. The CO fall colors and weather have been awsome this past week. This morning I peeked at my stats and Sundays traffic was double what it was last week. Makes me think I should ignore my sites more often.
    ~Ernie

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    UncleScooter - ummm know this is probably a dummy question and something I guess maybe I should know...but umm what do you mean when you say....you were in the halftime show of the Superbowl??
    Football games have entertainment at halftime. When I lived in Miami, I stumbled into an opportunity to do some production work for Radio City, signing up and managing (herding them in groups of 100...like cattle) hundreds of young dancers from all the local schools and colleges for their halftime show auditions. That led to a full-time gig for a month and a half and even led to me being part of the halftime show and being on camera for about .5 seconds It didn't pay real well but it was a LOT of fun for a month or two. I was running my own sites back then so I was able to do it. I would love to do something like that again.

OOoh boy I'm impressed I woulda seen ya but not realized I had. I usually will watch the Super Bowl and always watch the halftime show and the commercials. lol I know exactly the part you're talking about. I would imagine that's not a very easy task coordinating all of those people. About how long a period of time do they all get to actually practice together? Hope ya get to do something similar again

[QUOTE=UncleScooter]I was in the halftime show for Superbowl XXXIII in Miami. Broncs beat Atlanta. I have STILL never been to a pro football game, but I hung out on the sidelines for most of the 2nd and 3rd quarter of Superbowl XXXIII.

Scooter, were you the guy that caused Janet Jackson's "wardrobe malfunction" two years ago during the half time entertainment?

Happy to hear your Sunday was good Scoots. Monday is going well too. Looks like the market is beginning to pick up. Must be colder weather and getting dark earlier is keeping folks inside more - on their computers (where they belong!!)

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread