Toronto, Canada

I wanted to share this with everyone because it is just TOO COOL!!! :cool:

I have been using the BlackIce firewall for a long time now which is an excellent firewall, but this has changed since a couple of days ago when I downloaded the Outpost Firewall Pro. WOW! :cool:

This is the first firewall I know that protects your computer from SO MANY attacks. It is also the first firewall that supports plug-ins. :cool

Just a little peek of what this firewall protects your computer from.... (an excerpt from their website)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Outpost PRO gives peace of mind from any threats by Cookies, Ads, E-mail viruses, Backdoors, Spyware, Crackers, Adware and virtually every other Internet danger.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    :eek: All that you ask!?! YES, it's true!

Do I sound like a spokesman for Outpost Firewall, lol?

Anyway, I suggest you download the Outpost Firewall PRO 30 day trial version ($39.95 for a single license) and see for yourself. Here is the link:
    (NOT an affiliate link)

One more thing... The ONLY disadvantage that I have seen for this firewall is that it might be difficult for non-experienced users to set up the options the first time. But, I think that they can handle it. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Outpost gets my thumbs up too. However, I am using a free version from a cover CD. Version 1.0 I believe but good.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread