datafeed scripts site
    anyone see this mydatafeedscripts com

whoever owns this sells each script seperately.. costs a lot but output is a complete site.. whats your thoughts?

ABW Ambassador
    Moving this to the datafeed forum. For your datafeed posts, start them there.

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    I have just read like 6 posts or more of yours about datafeed this, template that, you ever see this. If you use the search feature,you will find the answers. And building a datafeed site from a premade script is not going to get you very far.

Quote Originally Posted by dflsports
    I have just read like 6 posts or more of yours about datafeed this, template that, you ever see this. If you use the search feature,you will find the answers. And building a datafeed site from a premade script is not going to get you very far.

Well lets clear this up shall we.. YES i have been using the search feature ALL DAY LONG.. but that search feature is only good if PEOPLE entitle threads based on what im looking for

If you want to know how a NUT goes on a Certain part of a planes ENgine, and someone said.. Over their a Library on planes..

Am i going to open a book on things that are not to do with NUTS

So while im using the search.. it isnt as bloody useful as everyone is making it out to be..

FOrums are for searching and questions.. im doing both..

I dont have till eternity to find the answer to a question that someone could give in 2 mins..

edited ... not worth it.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Morethanable
    Well lets clear this up shall we.. YES i have been using the search feature ALL DAY LONG.. but that search feature is only good if PEOPLE entitle threads based on what im looking for

If you want to know how a NUT goes on a Certain part of a planes ENgine, and someone said.. Over their a Library on planes..

Am i going to open a book on things that are not to do with NUTS

So while im using the search.. it isnt as bloody useful as everyone is making it out to be..

FOrums are for searching and questions.. im doing both..

I dont have till eternity to find the answer to a question that someone could give in 2 mins..
    The search doesn't only search titles, also the body of the thread. And there is a whole forum dedicated to feeds, this one. You just have to read it.

Cool
    but that search feature is only good if PEOPLE entitle threads based on what im looking for...
    Really? I thought the search feature searches title and post body?

I guess the best way for me to put this is (since all of your interaction has been take and not give):

Why should the good folks even take the time to answer your on-demand questions, when you yourself don't make any real effort to find them to begin with? The moaning you've done about the searching leads me to believe you may have tried it for a short period of time, and then realized again how much easier it is to post a question. I mean, why take the hard route, right?

And when you did get an answer, do you thank the person for helping, or do you simply go on to the next question in your head?

Be honest and humble enough to at least put some effort into looking for an answer, instead of demanding them from people who do it of their own free will. And most importantly, no one here owes you anything...at all...

Lessthanable,

I came here three years ago wanting to learn about datafeeds, go check all my 2,711 posts and tell me how many questions I have made here about datafeeds or anything else for that matter.

Now, almost 80% of that I know about datafeeds, WebMerge, PHP, MySql etc, I have learned by reading all I can find on the ABW forums, and by practicing with what I have read.

If three years ago I had asked the questions that you have asked here in just less than a week about datafeeds, I probably would had made my first datafeed site a year or two sooner, but probably by now I still wouldn't be able to do all I can do now with what I have learned so far.

So it's up to you if you want to keep eating fast food a year from now, or if you want to take the time to be able to sit dow and enjoy a real dinner later, at anytime you want.

Just think about it!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread