datafeedfile .com question
    Would this be right.. that datafeedfile if you sign up with them and you are with people say in CJ and SAS that they have in their list

what datafeedfile .com does is provide you with banners, which look very much like chitika banners.. but the upside is that if anyone clicks through and buys you get paid through the network associate with that merchant..

also from what I can gather they allow you to have your own price comparison store

or store for each merchant

thing is though.. all the information images etc are stored on their server so in essence from a SEO point of view your not going to be able to gain natural search engine traffic for each of the individual product pages/keywords right?

Also they say

" DFF receives payments from either the Merchant or by earning commission from the 4th click-through for every 4 click-throughs between affiliate web site to Merchants' web site (List of Shared Commission merchants). When we are paid by the Merchant DFF services are 100% free, no substitution on the 4th click-through (List of Sponsored Merchants). DFF will never bill you, nor would you have to pay DFF any money ever."

so obviously we would want them not to have the 4th clickthrough so.. HOw do you know out of the merchants which ones are paying them and which ones arent so datafeedfile is taking your 4th click?

anyone using them??

Why not post in the Datafeedfile board?
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

ABW Ambassador
    morethanable, what are you not understanding?

Start threads in the right place.

how to see all sponsored merchants
    To see all SPONSORED MERCHANTS at DataFeedFile.com, simply go to DataFeedFile .com and click on the MERCHANTS tab and then click on Sponsored Merchants on the left hand side.

Quote Originally Posted by Morethanable
    Would this be right.. that datafeedfile if you sign up with them and you are with people say in CJ and SAS that they have in their list

what datafeedfile .com does is provide you with banners, which look very much like chitika banners.. but the upside is that if anyone clicks through and buys you get paid through the network associate with that merchant..

also from what I can gather they allow you to have your own price comparison store

or store for each merchant

thing is though.. all the information images etc are stored on their server so in essence from a SEO point of view your not going to be able to gain natural search engine traffic for each of the individual product pages/keywords right?

Also they say

" DFF receives payments from either the Merchant or by earning commission from the 4th click-through for every 4 click-throughs between affiliate web site to Merchants' web site (List of Shared Commission merchants). When we are paid by the Merchant DFF services are 100% free, no substitution on the 4th click-through (List of Sponsored Merchants). DFF will never bill you, nor would you have to pay DFF any money ever."

so obviously we would want them not to have the 4th clickthrough so.. HOw do you know out of the merchants which ones are paying them and which ones arent so datafeedfile is taking your 4th click?

anyone using them??

Why not post in the Datafeedfile board?
    This is the DataFeedFile.com sub-forum at ABW?
    Did somebody moved this thread from somewhere else?
    I am confused...

It was moved here.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Yes, one of the moderators moved it hear yesterday if I recall correctly.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Thank you very much everyone... I appreciate the help.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread