Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Has anybody ever seen this site or have any opinions on the program? http://www.work-at-home-net-guides.c...t-home-02.html

Standard cookie-cutter e-book design web site. Tells you everything you need to do on that page, you don't need to buy anything from him.

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Thanks, I got most of it figured out in between snooping on his site and figuring out links to his sites and the other stuff.
    I think I saved myself the money and just spent an hour looking around here.
    I have finally figured out how to do most of this, now just need to go register about 12 more domains to start building the whole empire at once.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Can anyone recommend any software which may help a newbie to build pages to get a decent SE ranking.. Webgold any good , the page critic part at least? Is there any other software that will help you to learn this stuff?

I may be biased, since I'm the affiliate manager for the program "Justdoit" inquired about, but the advice offered by "Evilbob" is symtomatic of why so few succeed online with affiliate programs. It just "ain't that easy"...and anyone who follows the advice of someone who says you can learn all you need to know about this fast moving, complex subject on a single page is doomed to failure or mediocre success at best. The truth is that James Martell, who wrote The Affiliate Marketers Handbook - 2002, actually makes his living in the industry. And not only did it take him 18-months of trial and error to develop some "credible" expertise, but the writing of his 274 page tutorial took 6-gruelling months. Those who are "serious" about learning this business would be advised to follow in the footsteps of someone who does it, rather than seek the advice of "experts" in chatrooms. A FREE download of the complete table of contents can be had here: http://www.work-at-home-net-guides.c...t-home-02.html

Charles, I find the tone of your post totally offensive to ABW and it's members.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The truth is that James Martell, who wrote The Affiliate Marketers Handbook - 2002, actually makes his living in the industry. And not only did it take him 18-months of trial and error to develop some "credible" expertise, but the writing of his 274 page tutorial took 6-gruelling months. Those who are "serious" about learning this business would be advised to follow in the footsteps of someone who does it, rather than seek the advice of "experts" in chatrooms. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! You haven't done much reading on ABW, have you Charles? Do you have any idea how many ABW are making a living in Affiliate Marketing, and have done so in the same if not less time? The people here are the experts and are *genuine* affiliates. They don't have to rely upon writing and selling Get Rich Quick e-books selling for the ridiculous price of $167 (and no doubt filled with affiliate links) to make their money.

[ 06-14-2002: Message edited by: eaglefire ]

I listened to Leader and Jada and Don etc. It took 4-5 months from my first sale to giving up the day job.

I also used Zeus (might be a risky strategy now) and webposition gold page critic.

Maybe an ebook would have helped, but you wouldn't get the up to date info lying round here.

I

Gave up your day job in six months? I must not be working my sites hard (smart) enough. I either need to make my one good site get 10 times the visitors it has now or set up 10 more sites just like it.

It is good to hear that people are doing that good. I wonder what the actual number of people are that make a living by being affiliates.

I've been active with sites on the web for about five years. Last year was the first year I ever made any money at it, but if my current trend continues I should be doing pretty good by next year.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread