Mr. GoldenCan
    StrawberryNET is now available at GoldenCAN
    We are very excited to announce that StrawberryNET CJ is now available at GoldenCAN.

You can display StrawberryNET's entire Data Feed, any selected category, Coupons, Recent Price Drop Products or Search on your website with only one line of GoldenCAN Code.

Integration Samples:
    StrawberryNET Store Integration Sample
    StrawberryNET Coupon Integration Sample
    StrawberryNET Search Integration Sample

StrawberryNET's GetData:
    Use GoldenCAN GetData feature to get the complete pre formatted HTML for StrawberryNET’s store integration and display on your website with SEO benefits.

StrawberryNET's GetRSS:
    Use GoldenCAN GetRSS feature to receive a valid RSS document with StrawberryNET’s Coupons and recent Price Drop products.

If you have already created a store, coupon or search integration for multiple merchants, dont forget to add StrawberryNET in your existing Integration.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCAN
    We are very excited to announce that StrawberryNET CJ is now available at GoldenCAN.

You can display StrawberryNET's entire Data Feed, any selected category, Coupons, Recent Price Drop Products or Search on your website with only one line of GoldenCAN Code.

Integration Samples:

StrawberryNET's GetData:
    Use GoldenCAN GetData feature to get the complete pre formatted HTML for StrawberryNET’s store integration and display on your website with SEO benefits.

StrawberryNET's GetRSS:
    Use GoldenCAN GetRSS feature to receive a valid RSS document with StrawberryNET’s Coupons and recent Price Drop products.

If you have already created a store, coupon or search integration for multiple merchants, dont forget to add StrawberryNET in your existing Integration.

Is it free on the 4th click or is it one of those take 25% deals?
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    Is it free on the 4th click or is it one of those take 25% deals?
    Hi Riha,
    This is 4th click merchant. StrawberryNET has migrated from linkshare to CJ.

Hi Riha,
    This is 4th click merchant. StrawberryNET has migrated from linkshare to CJ.
    Yes, I know about the move. I was with StrawberryNET originally on CJ and then I followed StrawberryNET to LS and now I've been approved at CJ -- so I am already an affiliate

That means the merchant takes the sales on the 4th click?
    25% goes to StrawberryNET?

StrawberryNET is an excellent merchant and with its wonderful selection the sales are there -- I haven't joined GoldenCAN *yet* but with StrawberryNET on your list and with many "free of 4th click merchants" on your list I'd be tempted to sign.

Please clarify: is it free on the 4th click (for me -- i.e. I get the whole commission) or does StrawberryNET take the 25%?

Thanks in advance.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Rhia -

"4th" click means that Goldencan ID gets substituted for yours on every 4th click, in exchange for providing the tool. "Free 4th click" means the merchant pays an additional fee to Goldencan for use of the tool, and your ID remains intact on all clicks.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by NoWires
    Rhia -

"4th" click means that Goldencan ID gets substituted for yours on every 4th click, in exchange for providing the tool.
    That means if I sell a lot of cosmetics on the 4th click, StrawberryNET walks away with everything -- I don't get paid on the 4th click -- right? Isn't that what is being said?
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    That means if I sell a lot of cosmetics on the 4th click, StrawberryNET walks away with everything --
    No, Golden Can gets the commission on the 4th click (IF the fourth click results in a purchase).
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    No, Golden Can gets the commission on the 4th click (IF the fourth click results in a purchase).
    Okay, thanks for the clarification

Still -- somebody or some entity -- takes the commission on the 4th click and it wouldn't be yours truly

Oh, why was I born with blonde hair?
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

That means if I sell a lot of cosmetics on the 4th click, StrawberryNET walks away with everything -- I don't get paid on the 4th click -- right? Isn't that what is being said?
    What is being said is that Goldencan provides you with a VERY useful and easy to implement storefront/coupon integration for your website and you in return agree to let them have any commissions that may or may not happen on the fourth click. It's not like they are stealing your commissions, it is compensation for using their tools.

Quote Originally Posted by ADesertRose
    What is being said is that Goldencan provides you with a VERY useful and easy to implement storefront/coupon integration for your website and you in return agree to let them have any commissions that may or may not happen on the fourth click. It's not like they are stealing your commissions, it is compensation for using their tools.
    I didn't say they were stealing

Hey, it's just the reason why I haven't signed up.

It may work for some

If the 4th click goes to someone else, I personally would rather find another method of marketing on my sites -- but for some webmasters I totally agree that it would be marvelous.

I may soon sign in order to experiment with merchants who are clearly "free on the 4th click" but I am waiting for the right time (for me)
    Last edited by Rhia7; October 3rd, 2006 at 02:36 PM.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Mr. GoldenCan
    I didn't say they were stealing

Hey, it's just the reason why I haven't signed up.

It may work for some

If the 4th click goes to someone else, I personally would rather find another method of marketing on my sites -- but for some webmasters I totally agree that it would be marvelous.

I may soon sign in order to experiment with merchants who are clearly "free on the 4th click" but I am waiting for the right time (for me)

Hi Rhia,

Thank you for the post. I can understand the concern of some webmasters for not wanting to share the 4th click with GoldenCAN.

http://www.goldencan.com/Merchants/G...Merchants.aspx

On the above URL, you will find a long list of the merchants who are 100% FREE on GoldenCAN. 100% of your traffic for these merchants will be credited towards your affiliate id and GoldenCAN will not replace their id on every 4th click.

When we decided to launch this service, we did not want to charge the affiliates for the service on a monthly basis because some affiliates might not be making many sales. To have them pay a fixed monthly fee would not bring much value to their program.

That is why we came up with the idea of a “4th Click” option, where affiliates share 25% of the traffic with GoldenCAN as a fee for the service being provided to them.

We have a large number of affiliates who always dreamt about building a shopping mall. With GoldenCAN, millions of products are available for them to achieve that dream without paying anything upfront or on a monthly basis.

I'm very surprised that Estee Lauder isn't showing on the "Browse Brands" list

Is it still viable?? not for many I guess..
    Hi Mr. GC, I was just about to sign up with you guys, even with the 25% comision on comission you charge I figured out a way to make it work on "other countries" (as Strawberrynet call them) some in which I already have really good results. What made me stop all the work (the website was already 40% completed) is the change in the comision rate, now it is just 2.5%. This just took me out of the race, its simple not worth the effort anymore.

Are you guys planning to make any changes to your pricing structure? any thoughts on this?

Cheers,
    Franco

Integration Samples:

StrawberryNET's GetData:

StrawberryNET's GetRSS:

Exclamation
    I'm sorry, but you have to get that "25% of commission" idea out of your head.

It is 25% of clicks, on which you don't figure commission unless there was a sale on one.

--Oh, hey . . . and welcome to ABW!

I'm sorry too but 25% on your commission is the number you need at the time of assessing your initial numbers. Of course could be less or more depending on if you really have a sale on the 4th click but for practical reasons 25% is your number... Unless you know some sort of statistical algorithm to calculate the exact commission percentage. If so, please let me know!!!

Cheers,
    Franco

Quote Originally Posted by Herb Ô¿Ô¬
    I'm sorry, but you have to get that "25% of commission" idea out of your head.

It is 25% of clicks, on which you don't figure commission unless there was a sale on one.

--Oh, hey . . . and welcome to ABW!

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread