Balance - Payment - Processing
    Hello,

Hope everyone is having a good day today. I wanted to post this because i want to know if I'm gonna continue using shareasale.

I currently have around XXXX amount of dollars in commissions in my account ( Balance Showing )

I know i should be getting paid around the 20th of the month but how come i have the account balance showing X amount of money and all the transactions are in Processing mode, i have about 550 transactions all in process mode since i started and I'm an incentive site and i have been accepted for a few weeks now.

What i want to know is can the merchants just void all my transactions knowing i have been giving the merchant tons of sign ups and traffic?

If not will i get paid even though the transactions are still in processing mode?

Thanks For Your Time
    Juansito

In general, don't worry about Shareasale. This is a two parter:
    1) If you have been accepted for a few weeks, then your commissions earned are all from September right?
    Those will be processed and paid out the following month (this month, Oct)
    (Can't remember if there is an extra wait for new affiliates like there is with some places and also assuming commissions earned are over your payment threshold which it looks like they are)

2) Merchants can reverse transactions for a multitude of reasons. As long as there is nothing shady going on, you generally don't have to worry about being paid. (Well, always worry until it's in your hand, but don't worry about Shareasale.)
    If you are worried about a particular merchant, then you have to decide wether to continue with them or not. If I have to ask myself if a merchant is gonna pay me or not, they are no longer one of my merchants. Something I recently did with one of my favorite indie's.

Hope that helps a bit, others will chime in soon I am sure
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Thanks for the reply popdawg.

I'm just saying this because I'm generating a lot of traffic for the merchant and shareasale is kind of setup for the merchant to screw you just because.

I'm just worried, i spent a lot of time with this merchant and if I'm not being paid by them when it comes time to get paid i basically wasted a whole month with this merchant and not getting paid for traffic and sign ups earned.

http and a telephoto
    If I was an affiliate and I was worried and I made a lot of money in a short time for one merchant, I would call that merchant directly.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Loxly nailed it. Call em.
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Yep,

Transactions are open to adjustments by the merchants due to cancellations, returns and others until the payment date. When payment is sent transactions from the previous month will show as "locked". Sometimes transactions for the current month will show as "locked" also, by the merchant. SAS is good about getting payments out timely. I use all 3 Aff networks and SAS is the only one that I don't really have to worry about getting paid, because I know I will.

If you're sending them a lot of sales and if they are honest, they probably would like to talk to you.

Thanks for the help guys,

Im gonna go ahead and call them and see whats up i dont want to waste anymore time and not get paid for my hard work.

It's prepay for them (another reason why I like SAS), so unless they start doing reversals of your sales, SAS will pay you since they have the merchants money.

Quote Originally Posted by dpl882
    It's prepay for them (another reason why I like SAS), so unless they start doing reversals of your sales, SAS will pay you since they have the merchants money.
    Now thats what im talking about

They probably wont do any reversals or anything becuase its been a few weeks and if it came down to it they would have BEEN doing reversals or removed me from being their affiliate a few hundred transactions ago

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread