Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Brad Fallon Stompernet
    Hi all,

Just wondering what do you nice people think of Brad fallons new program -stompernet. I'm sure most of youy have seen the site and received emails. Does anyone have experience of the past programs? Obviously nothing works without hard work. I was kind of sucked in by all the hype but don't have the money

Any opinions. Just interested to know do these kind of things work? $797 a month seems a bit steep, but maybe its worth it????????

Adrian

ABW Ambassador
    $797 a month seems a bit steep
    Whatever it is, it's way steep.

To be honest, the direction I head for plain down-home pro advice on conversion is to read what Bryan Eisenberg ( of Future Now, Inc.) writes, he consults with some of the biggest out there, for many companies - it's his specialty, and not just with one site or "group" of sites. And some of his Clickz articles are dynamite - and free. The book is about $14 hardbound if I remember right (got it at Amazon), it's a collection of hs writings in print form.

Bryan Eisenberg ( of Future Now, Inc.)

Cool I need to take a look at that.

I was getting those Stomper emails up until yesterday when I unsubscribed.

You know, why can't they just send a letter like I'm a real person, instead of the big hyp type of stuff.

$797 wow. Well I guess good for them if they can get folks to pay it - which I'm sure they can.

On the surface it seems to be a new way (or a re-packaged old way) to trick search engines into giving your site a higher rank than it deserves. In the short-term, if you have a good product to promote, it might pay off. In the long-term you probably end up with a PR0 site.

$797 is ridiculous. 63% sold-out I see the emails claiming. At this rate it'll be 100% sold-out by the end of the day, and I would therefore expect no more emails trying to sell me StomperNet after today

ABW Ambassador
    "On the surface it seems to be a new way (or a re-packaged old way) to trick search engines into giving your site a higher rank than it deserves. In the short-term, if you have a good product to promote, it might pay off. In the long-term you probably end up with a PR0 site."

Hmm, I wonder if that has anything to do with a post I made earlier today, post 3, I noticed his wedding favors site is now PR0:

"And while checking it out, also noticed the PR0 and 0 backlinks but still ranking fine. I remember the SEO videos so not sure if it's a temporary glitch or something."

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...999#post615999

ABW Ambassador
    temporary glitch or something
    Google just did a backlink and Toolbar PR update, so it's either a toolbar glitch or a hand applied penalty.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Weird timing to see this post here. Just this afternoon I was speaking with a business associate in FL and he had high praise for Brad Fallon's SEO talents. I'd never heard of him before today!! Must be fate or just my good carma!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by ALH - AmeritrustRx
    Weird timing to see this post here. Just this afternoon I was speaking with a business associate in FL and he had high praise for Brad Fallon's SEO talents. I'd never heard of him before today!! Must be fate or just my good carma!!
    Alan, you must be a "Karma Kameleon"
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

His homepage has 0 rank and the internal rank.. i think its a glitch

overrated course though

ABW Ambassador
    Has anyone been seeing anything about other people experiencing PR0 toolbar glitches? If so, wouldn't it be all over the SEO forums? The PR0 seems to be sitewide, too.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I'd never heard of Stompernet before this thread. I'll have to check it out--although I can't see paying that high fee, especially if it's a how-to-spam course that Google already knows about! Once they know about such a thing, it's dead the second they bother to code against its footprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Webworker
    Has anyone been seeing anything about other people experiencing PR0 toolbar glitches?
    I've been seeing PR0 on back pages of GB, despite most of them having findable SERP rank under their respective (but not very competitive) keys, for a while now. No PR0s on my sites' home pages.

No apparent PR change with the update--although I'm seeing some odd traffic patterns on a different site of mine.

So I figure there's either a glitch, or PR simply doesn't mean beans. The latter possibility is something I've seen posted before, in fact it may have been you that said it...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Update--they're claiming it is indeed "sold out" (specifically, they're "95% sure" it is), and trying to get names and email addresses for a "waiting list."

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone who "waits" finds that there is indeed an opening. Or at the very least, that they'll be deluged in spam of the email variety.

The site itself looks like it was a typical hype-hype ripoff thing typical of get-rich pitches, despite the fact that, for now, whatever hype was there has been replaced by the "sold out" notice.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    And like any other "Secret method" it is no longer secret, lots of people will be trying out the under hand methods they claim work so well and therefore it'll be worthless within a very short time if it ever was worth anything to start with... stuff like this that gets sold always says to me "these guys know the gravy train is at an end, so now they're looking to sell it based on What Was, not What will be"

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador
    stomp40, aside from the fact that you're opportunistically soliciting upon arrival with your very first and one and only post, I believe there's a licensing and copyright issue in regard to what you're suggesting.

BTW, here's a current Google search for wedding favors.

I'm just saying that if people would like to talk about paying 1/40th the price of Stompernet then they should email me
    So do we all go over to your place to watch it, or what?

Last I heard, there is a $750 minimum damages payment to the owner each time you illegally reproduce a registered work.

40x750 = $30,000. If anyone reproduces 40 copies a $10,000 reward might be enough incentive for someone to squeal.

Are you sure you want to do this?

BTW, here's a current Google search for wedding favors.
    OMG Just don't click on the....oh never mind....

I have been looking at most of Brad Fallons stuff since last june. Most of his stuff is interesting and does work but to pay that money is just insane.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by mr_jones
    So do we all go over to your place to watch it, or what?

Last I heard, there is a $750 minimum damages payment to the owner each time you illegally reproduce a registered work.

40x750 = $30,000. If anyone reproduces 40 copies a $10,000 reward might be enough incentive for someone to squeal.

Are you sure you want to do this?
    He didn't say he was going to copy it! He is throwing a big party and all 40 are going to watch it as a party game.

You got to pay for the invite! Sounds like a long party so best bring your jammies.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

He didn't say he was going to copy it!
    Of course he didn't -

bid
    A raffle maybe?

Reminds me about the one where the the guy raffles a dead donkey, and the winner comes back and says "but this donkey is dead!!!" and promptly gets a refund on his ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by stomp40
    I am not going to steal money from people, that kind of thing ALWAYS comes back to haunt you.
    This is just too good!
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

ABW Ambassador
    I can only come up with $18.76

Note: Reverse DNS for 70.64.4.46

I am not going to steal money from people, that kind of thing ALWAYS comes back to haunt you.
    slightly unethically but we are getting it none the less
    Is Brad Fallon a knowledge gnome, a disk dwarf or a real human?
    Just wondering. If he's one of the first two, I'm in. Otherwise I'm stepping back from the edge of the gaping maw in your logic.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

I can only come up with $18.76
    Wanna go halvesies with me on the 20 bucks!! That's only 10 each...now we're talkin'

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Mods, consider banning this guy and definitely remove his posted email please (so he can't use ABW to knowingly commit fraud).

look ... I'm going to step back and try this another way as sarcasm isn't working on you.

Hey, thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

Now as you can see by all the first posts with your email deleted, the offer isn't welcomed here by the mods. So I would suggest you refrain from continuously posting your email.

While it's good for a chuckle, sooner or later someones going to get upset and then we won't get to be amused by you any more.

thanks ... and have a nice day.
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast