Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up Top affiliate earns $15,176.24 in September !!
    Hello Team,

Back in July, we congratulated the top affiliate on the program with over $13K in sales, post is here. That was really good back then and promted many of you to jump on this program and today, many of you are earning some nice commissions on ChecksUnlimited. I want to thank all of you that are responsible for the huge success of this program. It would not be possible without every single one of your sales, Thank You !!

Today that same affiliate has raised the bar, earning $15,176.24 for the month of September 2006. He is a fellow ABW'r but I won't reveal his identity unless he chooses to.

There were over 120 affiliates that earned commissions with ChecksUnlimited in September, the top affiliates earned more than last month and the program is rocking on all cylinders.

Again, a huge thank you to everyone driving this program. You are the reason it is such a success .....

If you are not promoting ChecksUnlimited on your website ask yourself this question ...

What program do you promote that consistently converts at over 10%, month ofter month?

If you answered none, sign up with ChecksUnlimited now and start earning commissions today....

If you are a member of ChecksUnlimited already but have been lazy, too busy, lost the email, lost the link, the dog ate it, whatever excuse you have made that has prevented you from getting a commission in September, forget about it. It's now October, checks will be issued in record numbers, everyone will need to re order checks. Get your links now and get ready to take a chunk of the pie.

Those of you that have not signed up at all, you all must be very wealthy and don't need extra money for Q4. I want to thank you for reading this thread and if you do decide you need more money, you are invited to sign up with ChecksUnlimited and take a piece of the pie as well.

We are looking to take ChecksUnlimited to $500,000 by December, we are more than half way there ... who is with me ?

Thanks in advance !!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Nice. Very nice.

Encouraging too...

Geno

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Thanks Geno..

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Nice. Very nice.

Encouraging too...

Geno
    Thank you G Man !!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Thank you G Man !!
    Np.

You mind mentioning what promotion methods the affiliate is using? May be of further encouragement too...

G.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Np.

You mind mentioning what promotion methods the affiliate is using? May be of further encouragement too...

G.
    From what I know, its a mix of PPC, SEO and general affiliate marketing experience. You don't generate 15K in commish on one program unless you know a little about what you are doing ...

I will say this, the opportunities are wide open though. There is plenty of room just below and many would be happy at earning $5K - $10K a month on one program.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread