Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi,

Let me get straight to the point - I can get consumer and B2B products from india, china, parts of africa, russia and many other countries to export to America, Europe and and other internet-enabled regions.

I want to sell these products to bulk-buyers, wholesalers, retailers and importers there and good quantity at super discounted rates.

Now here is the concept, if a bulk buyer wants to buy lots and is confident of selling it soon, we can extend credit facility of upto one year depending on ther product to them.

I am building a shopping mall for this concept where you can come and buy online in bulk and also request for credit facility.

I need some serious help on how do I promote this concept online.

Also, please provide some input on how is the concept, is it workable?

Regards,
    Pranav.

I forgot to mention - Internet marketing support to sell the products to individual users will be provided to the bulk buyers.

Please gimmie ur suggessions, do u think this concept can work?

Regards,
    Pranav.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Let me get straight to the point - I can get consumer and B2B products from india, china, parts of africa, russia and many other countries to export to America, Europe and and other internet-enabled regions.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

EVERYONE can get consumer and B2B products from India, China, parts of Africa, Russia and many other countries to export to America, Europe and other internet-enabled regions.

What is so special about YOUR idea that I need to spend my time to help you?

Convince me, and I WILL help you. Think of it as a prelude to meeting your potential customer.

EDIT........
    Please define BULK. Pick a product and give me a qty that you consider BULK. e.g. 1,000 paperclips or 1,000 Million paperclips.

[ 06-07-2002: Message edited by: Wayder ]

Wayder,

I guess u missed this out:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Now here is the concept, if a bulk buyer wants to buy lots and is confident of selling it soon, we can extend credit facility of upto one year depending on ther product to them.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

U take the products, sell them and then pay us the discounted rates.

the defination of bulk depends on the products.

Regards,
    Pranav.

Pranav,

Did you do the deal I set up for you?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Globalbizexchange is the spirit behind e-commerce and the only barrier is getting paid and the products shipped to consumers. That vehicle is all important since the craftsmen- mfgr- distributor do not trust each other to jump through the hurdles of foreign exchange rates and fulfillment services. Overstock.com has their World Stock division, but they actually purchase and warehouse the hand picked items. Shipping small quantities from the far reaches of the world is out of the question so the overseas distributors want to paper work large qtys...and sell to rich Americans. Best bet for trust is to contract with Fedx or UPS fulfillment services to basically release/deliver stock from their 50+ warehouses.

Mike,

there is no need for the mfgr / distributor etc. to trust each other.

That's the way the system works here in india, we get the products from the mfgr, they are paid by our bank as soon as they give the products, then, we ship the product and the bank, within 2-25 days pays us (my company) the money that we have charged the bulk buyer on credit - so I am safe now. at certain %age of my profit, the bank acts as my agent and after the credit period is over, they get the money from the bulk-buyer.

So, the question of trust just does not arrise for me, the mfgr etc.. the bulk-buyer has to be trustworthy, but the bank takes care of him.

Regards,
    Pranav

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>we get the products from the mfgr, they are paid by our bank as soon as they give the products<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must have found some nice or nieve manufacturers.. I've never had a manufacturer on the Asian continent send out goods without receiving the funds first - not without a steady history over a good period of time anyway.

One other thing out of interest, how do you get the goods into India without that mammoth tax you have to pay on goods. After your big bookie betting scandal over there, I was approached to ship a number of items into India that were required to monitor the industry. The problem was that they wanted me to lower the value on the items (on the shipping documents) so that they wouldn't have to pay the full level of import tax - which from memory was around 55% on electrical items.. In the end I told them to go elsewhere, but I'm curious as to how you will get around this tax, or if it has changed since?

Regards,
    TK

ABW Ambassador
    Pranav,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>if a bulk buyer wants to buy lots and is confident of selling it soon, we can extend credit facility of upto one year depending on ther product to them.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Food for thought. Sure someone will buy lots from you and you extend credit but you have no assurance that you will ever see any money. For example, I buy products from you, you extend credit, I sell the product and pocket the cash, now what are you going to do? Sue me in an Indian court?

Unless you have a representative working for you in each country that you intend to sell to, you will penniless quick. You have to have people in place to run credit reports and file suit if necessary to get your money.

Mike

Mike (Dr. Evil) - Bank acts as the agent here - they have their branches an almost all major regions and they take care of recieving the payments.

As I said earlier:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>That's the way the system works here in india, we get the products from the mfgr, they are paid by our bank as soon as they give the products, then, we ship the product and the bank, within 2-25 days pays us (my company) the money that we have charged the bulk buyer on credit - so I am safe now. at certain %age of my profit, the bank acts as my agent and after the credit period is over, they get the money from the bulk-buyer.

So, the question of trust just does not arrise for me, the mfgr etc.. the bulk-buyer has to be trustworthy, but the bank takes care of him.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TK,

Everybody already gets the money -- thanks to bank, mfgr gets it from bank, I ship and I get it from bank (less some %age bcoz it's bank's responsibility to collect it from bulk buyer)

About importing -- I don't import, the goods will be shipped on my behalf from the manufacturing country to the destination by our representatives in the manufacturing country on our behalf.

Regards,
    Pranav.

ABW Ambassador
    Pranav,

Are you are saying that you have absolutely no risk? I find that hard to believe. Before you go further, I would make sure that you haven't missed something. I just can't see a bank or anyone extending credit, getting stiffed and not coming back on you for a chargeback on your "comission" from the deal.

Mike

ABW Ambassador
    I PM’d you.

Payment is not the only issue.

Theft of your customer by your supplier, as you have already said that you will ship directly from them. What is to stop them from dealing direct and just cutting you out of any future transactions?

It still comes down to, why should someone buy from you when they can go directly to the manufacturer.

If you have made contacts in China or Taiwan, be careful as a lot of these guys are resellers themselves. That will make you third level.

It still comes down to why the buyer should buy from you. They will ask the same question that I did. Why should I make the effort?

You can’t say that credit is the answer, because in reality you are not offering them any credit, you are only offering them deferred payment. The bank will insist that they guarantee that payment. Most banks will require that the customer cover the outstanding amount within their existing credit agreements.

I also agree with Dr Evil, it is up to you to negotiate the agreement. If you do not do this correctly then YOU will face the consequences.

You are not thinking about the customer, you are thinking about what you can make. If you don’t start thinking of why your customer should buy from you, then you will not succeed.

Pranav,

What about shipping...who pays. Is it 20 or 40 ft containers...can you UPS or Airborne it at 50% of the published rates.

And why would Americans want to buy from you online. The guys with the bucks send buyers direct to the manufacturers.

Maybe you should try to get rich slowly where you actually have a chance to succeed.

First NO real bank on the planet is going to do what you say yours will do without compensating balances or rock solid letters of credit from someone.

Been there done that.

Now there are ways to get around this situation - so what are the specific products
    and prices.

You want me to set you up here in the US. You need $100k for my fee and $1 million in real money as a compensating bank deposit for your local bank account here.

Now you can export up to $1 million to your hearts content and if you can turn the inventory over once a month at 25% net profit
    margin you can grow to a decent sized deal in 5 years.

But you have to sell the stuff from here, so you had best send over someone or you can hire them here. You need at least 5 people at an average of about $3,000 per month and you need another $3,000 to $7,000 for overhead for your office and mini-wharehouse.

You have a 100% better chance of getting rich
    selling to Indians than you do to us.

Heck you can't even afford $25 to do the deal I set you up with that is a NO brainer.

Thanks for the replies and suggessions guys,

From your replies, I have made a list of questions that I have to sit and do some research on and discuss with the others involved here in order to continue with the project, I'm sure I'll come up with some concrete solutions.

Professor,
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Heck you can't even afford $25 to do the deal I set you up with that is a NO brainer.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

About affording, you are right, I am a very poor guy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] can't afford to put a whole $25 on YOUR project.
    a VERY trustworthy person suggested me not to enter into any business relationship with you.

and, I don't like insults, please keep that in mind.

Hey Pranav,

Who is this very trustworthy person? You got a name?

Considering YOU RIPPED OFF Leader's site and assorted other not too bright things, I'd say you were a prime candidate for NOT so trustworthy person.

Yet, I gave you the chance to get in on a real deal to make a ton of money because you
    seemed to have the desire to rise from proverty --- and you listen to some twit who has never made more than chump change in their entire life.

Would you have made money from the deal I told you? - you would if you did what I told you to do?

But hey - what do I know. I got screwed by Linkshare and it resulted in a domino effect that negatively impacted alot of people.

So that makes me BAD. Well as Forest Gump pointed out - "sheet happens." It's part of life.

So much for you...I'll just get a list of real Indian business people who actually know something from the Indian consulate and go from there.

It only takes one to begin building an empire - and you're defintiely not it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Considering YOU RIPPED OFF Leader's site and assorted other not too bright things, I'd say you were a prime candidate for NOT so trustworthy person.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, I am not that trustworthy person that told me not to do business with you!

Even, the great one told me that he was not going with your program,he got similar advice from people, so I lost half of my interest in joining your program then.

So, Thanks for your business offer,

Bye for now,
    Pranav.

Pranav & Amit.

You guys should not listen to people who have less than you do.

The great one - would that be Haiko?

Well here's the first months results - I made
    slightly over $2,000 and that's how much I will make every month and it will go up from there.

Not bad $25 out of pocket and a few emails.

And guess what - any ABW person could have joined for $25 when I told everyone and made at least a couple of hundred just from piggy backing from my efforts.

But NO - y'all listen to a bunch of broke dick dogs who think making a an extra $1,000 per month is real money.

So in case you are interested - Mark Joyner is flying to New Zealand (on his own nickel) to check it first hand.

Mark owns Roibot and has made more money from affiliate marketing than all the members of ABW combined.

So you all keep worrying about whether life is a scam or not.

You guys are fools - you could have cleaned up marketing the deal in India as the lead guys for the whole country.

You just keep listening to Haiko, you might eventually make a couple of rupees - but it probably won't be in your lifetime.

Frederick,

FYI - "The great one" is TGO (Amit) now known as "toolstouse.com". [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Administrator

Thanks Haiko...Interesting because Amit called me and I explained the whole thing to him and how it all would work...guess his greatness is only in his head...LOL.

Oh well...onward and upward.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Professor:

You want me to set you up here in the US. You need $100k for my fee and $1 million in real money as a compensating bank deposit for your local bank account here.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will still wondering about the promises you made regarding the "3 tier" situation of last week.

hmmmmmmmm...... where's our million dollars?

*laughs*

ABW Ambassador
    Haiko - Thanks for clearing that up with fred.

Fred - That TGO is the egoistic part of me...And to be frank I love it...

I didn't post anything yet since my name wasn't involved...

Now lemme get a few things straight.

1 -> You might own millions, heck you might own billions, you might own super duper billions...
    But Do not mess with me please [img]tongue.gif[/img]

2 -> I have changed my attitude and the way I post in the recent past...As much as I want to blast out on ya...I would restrain myself from doing that.

3 -> The reason people don't like you is SIMPLE...

a) Accuse people - constantly
    b) Brag about how truly great those scammy programs of yours are
    c) Introduce SCAM one after the other on a constant basis...

Agreed I respect you as an Affiliate Marketer as a Businessman

But as a Person You don't deserve any of it...

Do you believe in this ?
    Freedom Of Choice

Do you or do you not ?

If you do then good read below...If not then ur a jack---

Why do you get all heated up for no reason ?

So what if people don't join your program, it's their own free choice...For me it isnt that 25$

It's just that I ain't interested...So is it a crime in the Official "Fred Spam Court of Injustice"

Where people are accussed if they do not join your program ?

Heck, It's my wish...What have you gotta do...I called u up - Agreed, I liked the Idea at first...But looking at things later on

Eh! Eh!

So just stop with that silly approach of yours...and you would gain a lot more respect than you do...

My Next Post will be an example of how you post...What you must avoid and what you must follow...

But if you feel that TGO suc-s and His ideas too, then just carry on with your style [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Regards
    TGO

ABW Ambassador
    An Example of FRED's Introduction to a new program...

Subj : Join and earn millions, Don't Join if your a loser

Post Message :
    There is a new blah blah blah program, worht 334348384 million $
    I've set up deals with bank blah blah blah...financial institutions blah blah blah.
    All it takes to join is 10$ and I will show you the secret to earn a few extra thousand dollars...Join Join Join !!! Listen up you gotta Join!

Ur a looser if you don't join..don't be a moron, start earning right away. Our estimates for the first week earnings is 3438383 million $
    So join join join!!!
    Don't be stupid! Join Join Join

Boy I can't make it accurate enough! But if you stop posting the way you do..Where u show everyone that you own them...Then perhaps people would be interested to look in.

So Fred lemme tell you...If you don't like me, then Don't...I ain't all about name

I wanna be faimas...I love fame..I love people loving me...if that makes me a looser - then so be it

Take Care
    Regards
    TGO

[ 06-16-2002: Message edited by: ToolsToUse.com ]

ABW Ambassador
    AMIT -

You are "The People's Professor" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

- "TPP"!!!!!!!!!! -

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Deelz - Yaaih Yaaih Yaaih !!!

Gosh I wonder If i must close down that rock site hehe...I ain't rocky hehe

Regards
    TGO

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>that rock site<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about a LITA site [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Sorry I keep pulling your threads off topic. Just can't restrain myself sometimes. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast