Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up ChecksUnlimited - New $160,000 Week Affiliate Sales Record !!
    Hello team,

The ABW team has done it again, we reached a new record sales day on the ChecksUnlimited program yesterday ...

$20,046.66 - in one day on affiliate channel sales

It wasn't that long ago that we were talking about the first $15K day, now that's old news....

To think this program was on BeFree, for 4 years, infested with Parasites doing an average $30K per month. Now we are $10K shy of doing that amount in one day ... Man, I love this business.

A Big Thank You to our awesome ABW community, Haikster for having the dream and to SAS for running a clean network where all affiliates can work freely trusting that their traffic and money will not be jeapordized.

It's been proven, time and time again, set up a good merchant on a clean network, add hands on management and you will have a winner time and time again.

Folks, we are taking this to the top, looking at $500K by end of the year, we have affiliates already making $15K per month, we definitley have room for more.

If you are reading this and not promoting ChecksUnlimited on your sites, you are going to miss out on being part of history as this program takes off and rocks the industry. Join ChecksUnlimited today

Again, a big thank you to all that are a part of this sucess. We know you have choices when it comes to promoting merchants and we thank you for choosing to work and devoting time to the ARC family of merchants - your efforts are appreciated.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Wow Andy!! Congrats on your continued success!!
    KK

Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Collier
    Wow Andy!! Congrats on your continued success!!
    Thanks K !!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Manager
    That is fantastic news, Andy. Congrats!
    Join The [B][URL=http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=10705]Giftshoppingzone.com[/URL] [/B] Affiliate Program on SAS - [B]10% on sales , Unlimited cookie, over 15,000 products in datafeed![/B]
    [URL=http://gift-ideas.giftshoppingzone.com/]Gift Ideas[/URL]

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Is there any news on a feed yet Andy?

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    Is there any news on a feed yet Andy?
    No feed for now Jack, sorry buddy. We do have numerous check images that rotate as links, you may wan to check those out. The conversion on those creatives is darn good...

Here is a sample:

and in addition to those, we have 125 links, on SAS. Every check design is loaded as a link as well, while we dont have a "feed" we do have every single check as a link on SAS.

Tip: The creative style above converts very nicely

New ChecksUnlimited record week ...
    As we roll into Q4, we have yet broke another record...our first ever $100K+ week on the program....

Wow, i'm almost speechless. I haven't seen this growth since my days at the helm of TigerDirect. We forecasted a target of $500K per month, we can taste it now. We are on track team....

Thank you again !!!!

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Good week!!!

I had over 250 CU orders during that week, so good for me too.

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Good week!!!

I had over 250 CU orders during that week, so good for me too.

:-)
    Your moving tons of checks buddy... congrats and thank you ....

Over $100 EPC !!!
    Smoking....

7 Day EPC: $100.52 - Click to View EPC Trend Chart
    7 Day Reversal Rate: 0.00% - Trend
    7 Day Conversion Ratio: 11.87% - Trend
    7 Day Average Sale: $38.01 - Trend

Thank you again ABW !!!

It's getting hotter !!!

7 Day EPC: $110.91 - Click to View EPC Trend Chart
    7 Day Conversion Ratio: 12.79% - Trend
    7 Day Average Sale: $37.83 - Trend

It's so close I can feel it .......

Total Affiliates: 813 Approved || 0 Pending Your Approval || 0 Declined
    Performance Statistics:
    In the Last 30 Days:
    10182 total sales for $395,157.57 on 85523 visitors.

Who needs a gazilion affiliates when you can have the quality of SAS partners?

$400K here we come....

What?
    Your are not a part of this money making machine?

Get in while the opportunity is fresh in your mind .... sign up for ChecksUnlimited today !!

Yup, there it is....
    Performance Statistics:
    In the Last 30 Days:
    10331 total sales for $404,570.79 on 85026 visitors.

30 Day EPC: $104.58 - Click to View EPC Trend Chart
    30 Day Reversal Rate: 0.00% - Trend
    30 Day Conversion Ratio: 12.15% - Trend
    30 Day Average Sale: $39.16 - Trend

Thanks ABW, ChecksUnlimited affiliates rock !!!!

ChecksUnlimited breaks the 500 order per day mark..
    Hello all,

Another big thank you for our ABW friends driving this account....

We broke another 2 records yesterday, the sales per day, up from last month to a new high of $20,387.38 for one day and a new all time record number of sales, 503 sales in one day. Absolutely amazing....

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....

We passed the $400K mark last month, we are on our way to the magic $500K per month mark and that is not far away.

Again, for those of you reading with traffic, if your are not in this program, you have no idea what you are missing - sign up for ChecksUnlimited today !!

Wow!! How much commission was paid for the $20,387.38 a day, Andy?

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Wow!! How much commission was paid for the $20,387.38 a day, Andy?

Geno
    We paid out just over $4,500 in commissions yesterday alone ...

$160,224 - New Weekly Record !
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    As we roll into Q4, we have yet broke another record...our first ever $100K+ week on the program....

Wow, i'm almost speechless. I haven't seen this growth since my days at the helm of TigerDirect. We forecasted a target of $500K per month, we can taste it now. We are on track team....

Thank you again !!!!
    Hello Team,

It was exactly 3 months ago today when we announced we had reached a new weekly sales record of over $100K in the ChecksUnlimited program ...

Today I'm proud to announce that we have raised the bar even more and have established yet another new record for affiliate program sales ...

This week marks the first $160K+ week ever on the ChecksUnlimited program.

Considering this program started on the SAS network on December 12, 2005, in just over a year we are on track to generate over $600K in monthy affiliate sales.

This was a $30K per month program on BF for 4 years straight, parasite ridden and lacking proper resources. This only goes to show the power in affiliate marketing when its done the right way. We are proud to have this program running on SAS and proud to have all of YOU, the ABW powerhouse of affiliate members powering this revenue freight train.

We have now changed our forecast and are targeting the $1,000,000 mark by summer.....

A Big Thank You to all that are behind this growth, you know who you are ...

To those not involved in this program:

Join now so you can be a part of affiliate marketing history in the making. This program will be one of the ones talked about when we look back and you can say you were a part of it's success ... sign up for ChecksUnlimited today !!

What programs are you running on your websites with a 12%+ conversion and a $114+ EPC?

7 Day EPC: $114.10 - Click to View EPC Trend Chart
    7 Day Conversion Ratio: 12.35% - Trend
    7 Day Average Sale: $41.71 - Trend

This is a program you need to have on your website, regardless of vertical or market. This stuff converts - period. If you are already an affiliate and have not loaded links or gotten active, you are trully missing one of the hottest affiliate marketing programs around. Get active today and start earning commissions tomm.

We paid out $99,607.88 in commissions last month on SAS, how much of that did you earn? Join ChecksUnlimited today!

This year promises to be an amazing year for affiliate marketing in general, we are very proud to be working with you and managing a few of the programs that will contribute to that success ...

Fabo!! Couldn't happen to a nicer dude and team!!

Congrats,
    Ana-Maria
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Book Antiqua]southbeachannie
    [EMAIL="annie@southbeachannie.com"]annie@southbeachannie.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://www.southbeachannie.com"]online lifestyle magazine[/url]

[/FONT][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by southbeachannie
    Fabo!! Couldn't happen to a nicer dude and team!!

Congrats,
    Ana-Maria
    Thanks Ana, can't wait till you are getting your share of the CU commission pie !!!

I'm getting there sweetie!! Slowly, but surely....Vegas will motivate me!!

Hugs,
    Ana
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Book Antiqua]southbeachannie
    [EMAIL="annie@southbeachannie.com"]annie@southbeachannie.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://www.southbeachannie.com"]online lifestyle magazine[/url]

[/FONT][/FONT]

Well, I just went through my first 50 sales (49 really) for this program, to see what creative works best.

Turns out I have about 17 different links up, and almost all of them accounted for at least one.

Nice work, fellas...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    No, thank you. We appreciate the feedback Noth! Rock on!

Emilio
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread