ABW Ambassador
    Please pardon the hefty images with this post. My wife showed this to me about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks ago...pretty weird. Follow along here...For you Americans, take a $20.00 bill out of your wallet (if Befree paid you on time).

Now fold the bill in half (top down)

Now take the left hand side and do a double fold, as if you were making a paper airplane (should be aligned in the center)

Now do the same thing to do the right hand side

Now...look closely at the above image. In the center of the bill, you can picture the wall of the Pentagon with smoke coming from it...Now the very weird part...

Flip the entire bill over so you are looking at the opposite side...

How freakin' weird is that...sent chills all over my body when I saw it.

Wow! that is so weird Tom!!!!
    Hard to print it out, we couldn't believe it!

i got that email a few months back....

amazing what kind of entertainment you can get for only 20 bucks nowdays! *lol*

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>amazing what kind of entertainment you can get for only 20 bucks nowdays<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least after doing this, you get to spend the 20 bucks.

I showed this to my boss...it is also possible to do it with the $10 bill and the $5 bill.

[ 06-17-2002: Message edited by: TH Media ]

I tried it with some aussie dollars, but they're made out of plastic now and impossible to bend!

When I was a kid we used to fold dollar bills to make a picture of an erect P-Nis* and another to make an atom bomb cloud.

Must be inflation... you are folding Twenties these days...

Doc

(*Mrs Farnsworth is blushing but nods approval due to context)

ABW Ambassador
    I'd say if you fold any bill enough different ways you can pretty much find anything you want.

Doc, Yep! We used to make the atom bomb one with George's head.

(As if these folds were supposed to predict the future, lmao)

So why didn't someone fold them that way a year ago?

Propaganda
    Propaganda
    Propaganda
    Encarta Encyclopedia -
    PROPAGANDA, dissemination of ideas and
    information for the purpose of inducing
    or intensifying specific attitudes.

Just a question,does anyone know why or how a pryamid with a eyeball is on the back of a
    US dollar bill?

We used to make the queens bum with a pound note [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] true

>So why didn't someone fold them that way a year ago?

They did - secret government files are filled with millions of folded bills predicting everything between now and the end of time (which is why they'll need to raise taxes soon).

Add to the idea of folding it to produce any effect is that the bushes and trees can be used to put a fire or explosion just about anywhere.

Read about that pyramid and eyeball stuff a long time ago, supposedly came from Ben Franklin dabbling with sorcery, how certain designs on the money could affect things. It was fairly benign, like the eyball didn;t represent an all seeing government, it was to represent wisdom or something like that, the pyramid was stability, etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Just a question,does anyone know why or how a pryamid with a eyeball is on the back of a
    US dollar bill? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ben Franklin, the first affiliate marketer and also the designer of the one dollar bill thought it would be profitable to promote his MLM;

Eye am at the top of the Pyramid!

...At least that is what I heard...

Doc :cool:

>does anyone know why or how a pryamid with a eyeball is on the back of a
    US dollar bill?

The eye would be a symbol of divinity and the pyramid a symbol of human achievement. Its use probably expresses the hope that the 'new' country would be an ideal combination of both sets of values.

Some people think its a masonic symbol, and the fact the pyramid is unfinished might confirm this along with the phrase ("new world order"). But if it is, it would be strange to find it used before the 18th century. Possibly the dollar bill is where the masons got the idea.

I

ABW Ambassador
    A lot of Masonic symbolism has been used in the architecture of public buildings and facilities in and around Washington, DC.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>A lot of Masonic symbolism has been used in the architecture of public buildings and facilities in and around Washington, DC.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most of the Founding Fathers were Masons. I remember when I was a kid my dad took me downtown to the Masonic Temple. They've got all kinds of "relics" there from George Washington - his Masonic apron and such.

The Pyramid/Eyeball thing is a big Masonic symbol but I forget it's significance.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm no expert but can offer a little bit here. Somehow I get the feeling that FRED of all people would be able to post more details.

The eye is the eye of Horus, an Egyptian god somehow associated with Sirius, the "dog" star, or "Star of the East", which is at it's brightest on July 23rd.

There has been speculation that July 23rd is the actual date of the birth of Jesus Christ.

I don't know which one, but there is a pyramid in Egypt with a long hall leading to a very small aperture. On July 23rd, the light from Sirius shines into this aperture.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread