If datafeeds didnt exist
    If they didnt exist do you think you would still do well with your sites? Im gathering most of you use datafeeds more than you build small 10 page niche sites with the odd affiliate link on right?

I don't think I would have gotten into affiliate marketing if not for datafeeds.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

I don't earn a penny with datafeeds... of course I'm not earning much either.

So snib you are one of the diehard datafeed users, cool

Quote Originally Posted by ClickChick
    I don't earn a penny with datafeeds... of course I'm not earning much either.
    There are those who do, so it has to be something your probably doing wrong, are you using both natural and paid traffic sources?

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by shopolic
    If they didnt exist do you think you would still do well with your sites? Im gathering most of you use datafeeds more than you build small 10 page niche sites with the odd affiliate link on right?
    I've never used one. Main site is a coupon/deal site. Then I have a few others, some built around a niche, holiday, event etc. And working on a personal site

If they didn't exist, then I will say I'd be doing much poorer than my current situation (I started out with tight, focused sites like you mentioned). I made the big switch to datafeeds after Google effectively forced a couple of my sites out of Adwords, and made me see the writing on the wall very quickly.

That's just this newb's experience..

I was getting some search engine traffic that didn't pay for. Also earned on MySpace traffic until a CPA network I won't mention banned my account.

http and a telephoto
    Datafeeds are a tool. You use them if it fits your site and you want to show a lot of products. Some people do well with them, some don't. They aren't for everyone and most use them differently, well most that are successful use them differently
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    Basically shopolic, people are making money many different ways. What ways are you making money with?

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread