Any ABW Local meetings? NorthEast
    Hey everyone,

(Pardon me if there is a section somewhere for this-- I couldn't find and info)

I am interested in meeting up with some of you that live in the NorthEast (Philadelphia area). Does anyone on here ever meet up and talk about issues, ideas, etc....? I think it would be really cool to talk face to face with local affiliates/merchants. Maybe just meet at a Borders for an hour or so to grab some coffee or whatever, then maybe progress into more. I know that some businesses might even sponsor aka provide material to give out/discuss and they'd pay for drinks or food.... Anyone have any thoughts...?

Sounds like a cool idea.

I'm from MA about an hour from boston it would be nice to meet with some people from this board and shoot the shiznit at barnes or borders.

If you get a good crowd together, make sure you let me know. I may swing by (serious!!).

Geno

Lightbulb
    There's a Borders in a big mall in Syracuse NY. I'd love to see some of us get together just to shoot the [deleted] before the weather gets nasty.

There's a site called meetup.com where one could put out feelers for meetings like this, but after enough discussion to make the meetings regular. The {cough} MLM folk use it regularly (as do the local witches).

It might take a few spread-out local meetings of AM people before the groups could coalesce into more regional get-togethers. In other words: regular local groups over the short term and perhaps semiannual also but more regional.

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    I'd meet in syracuse

I've posted a starter link:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...241#post618241

to those who could meet somewhere in Syracuse NY for informal coffee.

There are both affiliates and merchants and perhaps some AMs within a reasonable radius of this particular city. (might even attract some AMs from Canada if we have enough interested affiliate types as Syracuse is right on I81*)

*Although that's a long long drive just to chew the fat. But the coffee is probably excellent.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread