Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Thumbs up Free 1 month supply - Herbal Supplements for men and women!
    Happy Friday all (and happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends)!

A friendly reminder to all that EverestNutrition.com does have discount offers available for you to share w/ all your good health & beauty shoppers on the web - no coupon codes required!

While our current site is not set up to handle coupon codes at checkout, that will be changing shortly, so please stay tuned! I am very excited and look forward to announcing the launch of a completely overhauled site and checkout, to bring our already high conversion rate to brand new heights.

In the meantime, here are the offers that EverestNutrition.com affiliates may promote thru October, 31, 2006.

Save $30 on your purchase of Zenerx herbal enhancement formula for men!

Zenerx - Buy 3 bottles, get 1 FREE (free 1 month supply)

Free worldwide shipping on ALL bundle orders from EverestNutrition.com

Prevent & treat the pain of bone & joint problems naturally, with Mytrox. No chemicals, no side effects! Get your Free 1 month supply* and save $39.94 today!

Save $39.95 on VENERX herbal libido enhancements for women. No chemicals, no side effects! Get yours today!

Fight loss of female libido with the #1 all-natural formula for women. Get your FREE Bottle (1 month supply) of Venerx today.

Please note that before end of the month, new offers will be announced, so please also stay tuned for that.

Existing affiliates - you can visit our COUPON/DEALS section on Shareasale.com at your convenience to pickup the dynamic versions of these offers. But don't wait too long - they expire October 31, 2006!

Not already joined to Everestnutrition.com? Contact me or Join our Program today.

Talking Our program stats are THRU the ROOF!
    Hi all,

I'm back in the office after a long thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, so for those of you who may have tried to reach me yesterday, please note I'm back in and reachable today.

I am extremely pleased to have come back today, to the following stats:

7 Day EPC: $211.89 - Click to View EPC Trend Chart
    7 Day Reversal Rate: 0.00% - Trend
    7 Day Conversion Ratio: 6.52% - Trend
    7 Day Average Sale: $108.30 - Trend

Talk about INCREDIBLE!! Thanks to all our existing affiliate partners for helping us climb to the top, and thanks to all those who have been interested enough to join us recently - I look forward to your future success.

Keep up the great work everyone! I look forward to issuing all your commissions.

Warmest regards,

Exclamation All Promo Offers extended to Dec 31/06
    Hi everyone!

I have great news... before you go ahead and dismantle your EverestNutrition.com special/promotional offers which were originally set to expire October 31st, please note that the expiry date on all EN promo offers has been extended, to December 31/2006.

Sorry for the late notice everyone... if any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at anytime.

On another note, sales are rocking right now (especially Zenerx sales) - I love peak season! Keep up the great work team - I look forward to everyone's continued success.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread