PPC Case Studies
    I am currently writing a book on Pay-Per-Click Marketing entitled “The Ultimate Guide to Search Engine Marketing: Pay Per Click Advertising Secrets Revealed”.

I would like to include actual PPC case studies in my book. I will, of course, credit you, your company and provide detailed information on your company, including a summary of your services and include URL information to the readers of the book.

Please let me know if you are interested and you can email them to me at bruce@gizwebs.com. Please include all the company information you want published as well in the book so you can use this as a free opportunity to promote your business. Our publishing date is December 2006, and our ISBN information is contained here: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...sbn=0910627991

Thank you in advance, I am sure this will be another great (and free) opportunity to promote your business and services.

Respectfully,

Bruce C. Brown
    (edited out manual sig)
    Last edited by loxly; October 7th, 2006 at 12:40 PM.

Internet Cowboy
    Best of luck getting someone to share their secrets with you so you can sell them and create more competition. I mean no disrespect, but you will likely not find very many takers.

I am not looking for secrets.

I am simply looking for case studies where PPC marketing has been effective so I can include them into the book.

This is simply a chance for others to promote the succes they have had with PPC, in return they get a free promotion for their company.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Scooter makes a good point here Bruce. But by all means, pursue your idea and best of luck to you.

I'd also suggest being a participant here by being a contributing member of the community for a while, and then - maybe as people get to know you better, they might be willing to share "some" information that is beneficial.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by brucebrown
    I am not looking for secrets.

I am simply looking for case studies where PPC marketing has been effective so I can include them into the book.

This is simply a chance for others to promote the succes they have had with PPC, in return they get a free promotion for their company.
    And the free promotion for their company would be to the people who bbuy the book entitled “The Ultimate Guide to Search Engine Marketing: Pay Per Click Advertising Secrets Revealed”

How much will a marketer gain by being promoted in your book that is sold to other marketers? Write a book about gardening or other mainstream consumer products/activities and you will see people line up to be included, but what you are offering has no value to a marketer.

And, the name of your book is “The Ultimate Guide to Search Engine Marketing: Pay Per Click Advertising Secrets Revealed”, but you are not asking for secrets?

http and a telephoto
    Bruce, I edited out your sig because its against the forum rules to create one...

I think your intended audience is people that charge others for ppc services, from your statement about including company information and services, that isn't who is hanging out here. The audience you just addressed are affiliates that make their living doing their own ppc marketing and they won't want to share their secrets or have their sites highlighted in a book on how to create more competition.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    I love to see preorder links for a book that isn't even written yet.....
    Deborah Carney

ABW Ambassador
    typo
    send Email to mackin AT makemetop.co.uk
    I do have something for you.

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Bruce, I edited out your sig because its against the forum rules to create one...

I think your intended audience is people that charge others for ppc services, from your statement about including company information and services, that isn't who is hanging out here. The audience you just addressed are affiliates that make their living doing their own ppc marketing and they won't want to share their secrets or have their sites highlighted in a book on how to create more competition.
    I read the forum rules.. perhaps I misunderstood them? I thought you were allowed to create a three-line sig. Or is this only for the affiliate managers? Thanks. And if I posted this to the wrong place, please feel free to move it. Thank you again.

MJ

http and a telephoto
    You get a sig after you have participated on the forums for awhile. I should have specified you aren't allowed to manually add one to a post. When you have participated you will get to a level where you will have a sig and have access to the PM system.
    Deborah Carney

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    that deleted sig said something like "for little or no money"... ppc? that slick stuff is why the bites will be few, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    You get a sig after you have participated on the forums for awhile. I should have specified you aren't allowed to manually add one to a post. When you have participated you will get to a level where you will have a sig and have access to the PM system.
    Thanks, appreciate your time. I'm in no rush...
    When the 'extra' priveleges come, it will be a treat.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread