I just saw that someone bought a table saw through one of my links for $1,495.00. For that I get a whopping $10.

Anyone know of a good solid power tool merchant that pays a decent commission? Not some hit or miss deal like Overstock.

Was this a table saw that you promoted on your site? If so, you should not be suprised by the $10 max from Amazon; that's the rules you play by there. If not, it's $10 of found money!

No, I don't promote the saw, simply the brand. I've lived with Amazon's dumb rules for years. I never promote a product with Amazon that sells for over $200. Makes no sense. I'd just like to see a decent merchant step in and occupy this field. Again, anyone you can recommend?

[ 06-19-2002: Message edited by: go60guy ]

ABW Ambassador
    Check out Rockler.com affiliate program .

You can easily create links to any of their products, and they definately have table saws [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I don't "sell" , but I belong to the program, and promote the free woodworking catalog at .50 a lead . They pay fairly quick (even though it's a quarterly payment)

Lisa

Thanks very much Lisa. Looks really good, and they pay 10%. Quarterly sucks, but then so does Amazon.

No, quarterly sucks, but Amazon swallows. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread