Affiliate Network Rep
    Thumbs up Four Altrec.com Promos To Kick Off Q4!
    Howdy ABW,

Altrec.com Outdoors is kicking off Q4 with a bang! On behalf of Greg Toledo and Altrec we would like to bring attention to the following promotions.

--

Altrec.com Affiliate Program - Avantlink

October is a great month! Check out these 4 promotions to kick off Q4. Stay tuned for future coupon codes, freebies, bonus and promotions throughout Q4 and into 2007.

1. Free Music Downloads from Real: We have teamed up with The North Face and Real Networks to offer 3 free music downloads with any purchase from The North Face. Take the top converting brand in the industry and add free music. This is a no brainer!! Take the text links and banners below and start converting. This promotion will last into 2007!
    2. Deal of The Day: One product at deep discount for one day every day. Our Deal of the Day is responsible for up to 10% of our daily revenue. There is no expiration date for the DOTD. Options include RSS, dynamic HTML and dynamic text links in AvantLink. Configure and post once and it updates daily for you with our Deal of The Day!
    3. 20% Off Mountain Hardwear: This is some of the best gear in the industry. Pass this great discount onto your customers. Our datafeeds are updated as well as banners and text ads.
    4. Get 10% Off when you buy any 3 pair of performance socks. Outdoor athletes know that socks make a difference!

I am happy to provide you with the information your need to succeed. Keyword lists, top seller lists and branded coupons are available. Stay tuned, more great offers coming soon.

Please contact me directly if you have questions or need anything.

Greg Toledo

Altrec.com Outdoors
    425.827.5159 x146 | gregt[at]altrec.com

--

Altrec.com has great communication with Affiliates. The above email announcement is a perfect example. If you're not promoting Altrec through AvantLink yet, please Apply to AvantLink Now, and then their program.

Sincerely,

Paul from AvantLink

Expiration addition
    Thanks for posting Paul. There is one addition to this thread that needs to be pointed out. We will run the DOTD (Deal of the Day) indefinitely, so there will be a new deal each day for a long time. However, the discount of a given product will expire at midnight every night.

An example: Today's Deal of the Day, Water Girl Women's Power Shortage Boardie has a price of $29.99, down from $53.95. At midnight, this discounted price will expire. From there a new product with a new discount will be live and expire tomorrow at midnight.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions. I am happy to help.

Thanks!
    Greg

Altrec.com Outdoors
    gregt at altrec.com

Greg or Paul
    I'll be happy to post the deal of the day text link but just want to make sure I'm understanding your post correctly and am not missing anything. There is no banner for the DOTD is that correct? I looked and didn't see any.

Text link now, banners coming
    Hi Purplebear,
    You are correct. There are no banners currently for the DOTD promo. I will be working on that today and should have two posted this afternoon, if not tomorrow morning. I will post once they are ready.

We currently have one text link available.

We are also working on a dynamic DOTD tool that will enhance this promo considerably. Stay tuned!

If you have any other questiions, feel free to contact me directly at gregt at altrec.com or post here.

Thanks
    Greg

Altrec.com Outdoors
    gregt at altrec.com

Hi Greg
    Boy, you're a speedy little fella lol I went to do something else in another window..came back and you had answered it already lol
    I've already posted the text link and whenever you're ready with the banners is fine. I'm patient

Thank you very much for making a regular html deal of the day text link Most sites have them as javascript...html is much better

Purplebear,
    Thanks for posting. That is actually great feedback about the html DOTD vs Javascipt. We are actually working on both to ensure you guys have a crawlable option.

Take care!
    Greg

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Hello Everyone,

Just so we're all on the same page...

AvantLink had a soft-release of our new 'Deal Of The Day' tool yesterday. With this soft-release, Altrec is the only merchant in the network currently offering this functionality, although they are not offering the dynamic banner option yet.

Dynamic Deal Of The Day integration choices for Affiliates include:

1) RSS Feeds
    2) Html Displays
    3) Text Ads
    4) Banner Ads

The Dynamic banner integration method is optional for merchants, but we will be talking with Greg and the other merchants about implementing this option. Keep an eye out for a thread coming that will highlight the new 'Deal Of The Day' tool, and for the content detail page on AvantLink.com about this new tool.

Sincerely,

Gary M

Just thought I'd chime in here and mention the DOTD RSS feed is working well. I'm using it to automatically generate threads in a special vBulletin forum:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/daily-gear-deals/

I've mentioned this to Greg T and Gary, but providing an option to select a specific category of products (e.g. I would choose skiing) could really work well.

One Quick Addition
    Hi Guys,
    Just a quick note: The Buy 3 socks, get 10% Off promo listed in this thread has been updated. Simply, we have just increased the discount to 15% Off when you buy any three pair of socks. This promo will run through 11/10.

Thanks!

Greg

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread