ABW Ambassador
    Thumbs down Which AM is Spamming me?
    Lately I have been getting a series of emails that have been sent using the same email I use at CJ and it is not used anywhere else.

Here is a copy of the latest email:

Have you ever wondered how it would feel to wear a $10,000 watch
    or a $9,000 necklace. Well now is you chance. We have a complete
    line of high quailty replicated products. No one will ever notice
    the difference. Only you will know. So why w ait.

Come visit us online and see for your self.

rocketgoldd.com

If you do like the quiality of the product in the first 30 days
    Return it for a full re fund minus the shiipng costs.
    So wha t do you have to loose.
    The message header has this:

Received: from [198.67.35.106] (port=2548 helo=mail2.marykay.com)
    by mail2.marykay.com with asmtp
    id IFJJAY-UDTMLE-0A
    Is anyone else getting this type of spam, its really annoying?
    Judging by the English and spelling then it is most likely from a non English speaking country.

Note: it may not be sent from marykay.com as often spammers fake the identity although on a reverse IP lookup it is the correct server.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    rocketgoldd.com

That site doesn't seem to exist. Otherwise, I'd just say to follow the money (or tracking links). The merchant is probably on the other end.

Edit: It exists, it just responds slower than molasses. It redirected to a site full of replica watches, hmmm...

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I get at least 2 a day now for wannabe Rolex's etc. Don't remember the header info but I'll look at it next time I get one (probably tomorrow).
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    A Google search of some of their FAQ shows that there are about 6 sites using a line from it. Link to search.
    Now the question is, did this jerk just rip off some other site's FAQ, or is one of them his "real" site? Do you recognize any of your merchants in that SERP result?

On another note--

I viewed the source on the Contact Us page, hoping to find some clues.

It seems that this jerk gets cussed a lot and has lots of people wanting off the list: Here's an interesting snippet from his code:

RemoveWords = "f*ck|whore|stop sending|unsubscribe|take me off|delete me|stop email|opt out|spam|no more|assh*les|die|unsolicted|abuse|remov"

Bold and minor censoring added by me. So if you use the form to tell him to take you off the list, the script will just delete your message and he never even sees it! (Later on there's code that looks like it will whack the entire message if it contains any of the RemoveWords)

ABW Ambassador
    Do you recognize any of your merchants in that SERP result
    no I don't, hey thanks for looking into this both of you.... I will keep an eye on my emails and see if we can find out who this is...My guess it is a jewelery merchant AM... I had an issue with a a jewelery merchant AM recently funny enough but I will have to look into this further..
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread