ABW Ambassador
    What is everyone using? Since i got my new computer, i wanted it to be "clean" no spyware at all. I wondering why people just don't download the lite version, it has no spyware at all, just has a dummy dll, so you can still connect to the main network.

Well I use kazaa lite [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Kazaa lite without the ShopNow/Whenu.com and spyware backdoor will not work on the Morpheus network. Shermen Networks detects the lite version and disables searches or re-installs it's full crap version over the top of the old one. Theieve do not take kindly to other thieves on their street corners...just like the turf battles of the drugdealers. Some one recommends MXWIn at www.cexx.org a forum devoted to curing the BHO viruses.

ABW Ambassador
    Morpheus now runs on the gnutella network very slow plus all the spyware. KazaaLite doesn't run on the gnutella network. With Kazaalite you can still connect with no spyware and this morning there were over 2million users online.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by johnniebry:
    Morpheus now runs on the gnutella network very slow plus all the spyware. KazaaLite doesn't run on the gnutella network. With Kazaalite you can still connect with no spyware and this morning there were over 2million users online.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah also checked my comp. with adaware and it's perfectly clean except the dummy .dll [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread