Performics Interface - Need some help
    Hello,
    I'm used to CJ interface, and started a few weeks ago with performics,
    and haven't been able to figure out how to use some of their interface...
    on the upper hand, their tracking seems to be way better then CJ's, but I find the interface very frustrating...

first of all I would like to get a clarifiaction - Do they send checks twice a month? on what dates? and do the checks are collected from my revenues from ALL advertisers together, or is it for each advertiser independently?

about the Interface, I've used build you own link and added the keyword of the product while doing that, I think it's something like SID in CJ,

however I didn't understand how to view the reports - I want a report that would show me all my transactions, with what exactly was sold and when,
    also I was wondering whether in case there is a reversal, how can I see it?

and finally, are their reports always delayed for 24 hours, as they mention:
    "All numbers represent monthly activity through yesterday and are subject to reconciliation. Refer to specific Advertisers Activity reports for a detailed summary."

and where exactly is my balance showing?

Thank you!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Answers to interface questions
    Hi flip, here are some answers to the questions below.

Quote Originally Posted by flip
    Hello,
    I'm used to CJ interface, and started a few weeks ago with performics,
    and haven't been able to figure out how to use some of their interface...
    on the upper hand, their tracking seems to be way better then CJ's, but I find the interface very frustrating...

first of all I would like to get a clarifiaction - Do they send checks twice a month? on what dates? and do the checks are collected from my revenues from ALL advertisers together, or is it for each advertiser independently?
    Checks are sent twice a month, usually the 15th and the final day of the month but they are occasionaly delayed. Payments from advertisers are consolidated and we process checks as we receive payments (hence we send out checks twice a month).

about the Interface, I've used build you own link and added the keyword of the product while doing that, I think it's something like SID in CJ,
    Use the parameter name 'mid' for Performics. Each transaction in the activity detail report has a member ID column which will be populated with the value you assign to the mid parameter.

however I didn't understand how to view the reports - I want a report that would show me all my transactions, with what exactly was sold and when,
    also I was wondering whether in case there is a reversal, how can I see it?
    You need to run an activity detail report. Navigate to:

Reports > Performance > Activity Detail
    http://www.connectcommerce.com/repor...e=Transactions

This report will show you all the transactions you've generated. The final column in the report has a status column. The statuses are:

GRD - Pending (not yet commissionable)
    A or blank - Confirmed (commissionable)
    CD - Partial return (commissionable)
    C - Cancelled

You can generate this report in excel and filter by status or merchant if you like. You can generate directly to excel using the 'export to excel' button when you first request the report, or you can click the 'export to excel' link at the top of the data table after you've generated the report in the browser.

and finally, are their reports always delayed for 24 hours, as they mention:
    "All numbers represent monthly activity through yesterday and are subject to reconciliation. Refer to specific Advertisers Activity reports for a detailed summary."
    You may run every report for 'Today Only' which will give you up to the minute data. This data is separated from historical reporting for performance reasons.

and where exactly is my balance showing?

Thank you!
    This is not visible in the interface at the moment, but you may email info@performics.com to inquire about payment from a specific advertiser.

Hi, Thank you for your answers!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread