Coupon in blog?
    Hallo.. does coupon put in blog appear to be ok? can any1 give some suggestion.

reason being is ..blog are more easy to update!

thx in advance for your reply ^.^

P/S: I have some question bout it!

1. What is datafeed anyway?
    2. SAS,CJ,SL,Performic.. can you tell me which 1 is the most popular by ranking.
    Last edited by zx88; October 11th, 2006 at 12:19 PM. Reason: added some point

Hey

There is a datafeed section here.http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193
    I would a) ask datafeed questions there and b) read it for a few days before asking those questions as they have more often than not been asked before.
    There are tons of polls, queries, questions asking the same thing about networks. You can find them if you use the search function, it works and is going to save you time asking questions asked dozens of times before and saves us time from answering the same questions over and over
    I will give a hint though, whats most popular by rank differs for everyone.
    For me, I make more money elsewhere but Shareasale is my favorite.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

thx a lot in asking my sub question.. how bout my main question? any ans bout it?

erm..which 1 is the biggest network after SAS?

SAS isnt the biggest network.
    It's my favorite.

Coupons in blogs.
    I don't do it. I have seen it quite often.
    It's something I might do later but I host my own blogs. It may depend on where your blog is. If it's on your own site, then there shouldn't be any issues with it. If its on a free blog service, they may have something saying you cant in your TOS. Read the terms and see.

Some others around here that know more about that will be alongs soon
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Are you after a ranking of which network has most affiliates, merchants, or the most popular preference?

hmm..ya either 1.. mind if u tell me..

btw..can u giv suggestion bout listing coupon in blog

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, you can put coupons in blogs. List the blog when you sign up for merchants, so if they approve you, they're supposed to take a look first, some automatically accept.

As anyone here will tell you, it is not about the network it is about the merchant. Since it seems like you are an affiliate, go ahead and sign up for whatever network(s) you want that have the merchants you want to promote.
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

Quote Originally Posted by MINDsprinter
    As anyone here will tell you, it is not about the network it is about the merchant. Since it seems like you are an affiliate, go ahead and sign up for whatever network(s) you want that have the merchants you want to promote.
    oic..thx a lot..

bout the coupon in blog..actually I was planing to do a web directory listing all those merchant..but after a while I join this program..I saw most of the affiliate earn big buck using coupon concept..so i was thinking if it possible if I list coupon in the blog so they can find coupon in my blog..then go to my web directory click the merchant link.. then I get commission..is that rite? correct me if I am wrong..

thx guy for ur helpful opinion.

Erm..I just wan to ask..what type of blog are easily to use and have full feature? which can list catagories other than blogger and xanga.

hey..guys i got some question here bout ebook.. if i brought an ebook which got full resell right.. wat if i were to list it free (content) in my blog. do u think is it ok?

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread