Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Used 300W Power Supply For Sale
    I figure I'll give ABWers the first crack at this, before going to eBay with it.

A while ago I got a new graphics card and had to get a bigger power supply (minimum 450, but I got a 500W) to run it.

So, that leaves an extra 300W power supply which now needs a new home. It should be plenty of power if you're not running graphics-intensive games or a lot of computer accessories.

The old supply never gave me any trouble, works fine as of when I removed it. It's about 3 years old. It was the stock one that came in my VPR Matrix computer, which uses standard (non-proprietary) parts.

There's 7 regular 4-pin connectors, 2 smaller 4-pin connectors, one squared 4-pin connector, and the mobo connector takes 20 pins. Sorry, 24-pin mobos are out of luck, it's not one of the either-or types. (I don't remember the names of all of those 4-pin connector types, so hopefully you know what ones I'm talking about...if not, and you're interested in buying, I can take a picture.)

$20.00 + $8.10 shipping buys it. Payment via PayPal. US-destination orders only, please, since international shipping is both expensive and generally red-tape-ridden.

PM me or email "leader *at* leaders-site.com" if you're interested!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Uh... Leader you do know that you can get brand-new power supplies for less than that on sites such as NewEgg.com, etc right? Even higher powered ones.

Best bet is to keep it for a spare or offer it from about $5.00 max.

IMHO.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Yeah but I've read a lot of stuff that says those ones break in about 2 seconds, whereas this one has been trouble-free. (Although "past performance cannot predict future results.")
    And, newegg also has some that are quite a bit MORE expensive, too!

But I guess it is a bit high for a used one.

I'll take 50% off. $10!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread