CB-->izzit a good networkto promote?
    Hi.. after looking Clickbank a while..I notice that clickbank offer mostly on Ebook (digital product). Well, guy those ebook are not cheap mostly cost 29.95.. erm..Ebay was just selling a Ebook at 99 cents only.. Do people actually buy Ebook on clickbank merchant!

can any1 give good suggestion show I promote clickbank merchant?
    as I see, SAS, Sl ,CJ merchant are far more attractive than CB...except for the commision rate. The problem lye here..I have hear rumours than some CB merchant sell rubbish, or scam.. is that true?

ABW Ambassador
    Welcome to the forums, zx88.

The first thing you might want to take note of about ClickBank is that a HUGE number of their affiliates cannot spell.

Interesting observation, is it or is it not?

ABW Ambassador
    heehee, thanks for the laugh webworker.

LOL..swt..hmm lot of gammer n typing error i had made in my 1st post (what a bad impression)..lol

you are welcome too..

hey..guys i got some question here bout ebook.. if i brought an ebook which got full reseller right.. wat if i were to list it for free (content) in my blog. do u think should it be alrite??

=.='

Quote Originally Posted by zx88
    hey..guys i got some question here bout ebook.. if i brought an ebook which got full reseller right.. wat if i were to list it for free (content) in my blog. do u think should it be alrite??

=.='
    u have to ask the seller. usually the rules are spelled out somewhere on the site.

most of the time crap products are allowed to be given away free.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    ZX,

Some Clikbank products are OK and sell in the right space. If you have a site and/or pages that the products work with, by all means try it out. I do OK with CB, with specific products (yes, all digital) that cater to particular areas of my site. It's worth looking around to find the offers that match your content or product pages.

And yes, some of the ebooks are scammy and "get rich quick" crap - be careful what you push on your visitors. If you start to promote , they won't come back and it's not worth losing your core audience over. I look at each offer/ebook carefully and if it looks like a valid, worthy product, I have no problem promoting it on my pages. As long as it fits the niche.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

thx for the reply REX n EDWIN...

hmm..so am I suppose or identify it the product is not (rich quick scam) shit?
    is there a way to identify?

Sad
    I just found out clickbank does not offer affiliate program in my country..

everything was ready..when I register..I found out..oh no..my country is not listed in clickbank..

I messenge the clickbank support team..no reply from them after 1 week.

According to a survey, some of the products in CB are rogue products. Thus it's better to have Research before jumping with the promotion of products.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread