If you found a merchant that converts well with very low reversals, and say the merchant has over 1000 products would you make a ton of indiviual product pages for this merchant?
    I have about 10 or so for this merchant but am thinking of making a ton more.
    Any opinions, or pro's and cons?

Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible..

ABW Ambassador
    What's the merchant's track record for keeping their product links stable?

Their track record for keeping the links stable is about 95% and when the product is sold out they redirect the user to a page that will show similar but instock merchandise.

Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible..

ABW Ambassador
    What did you say the name of this merchant was again ? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Seriously, if you are sure they are going to be sticking around for a while and have a good niche, then go for it.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

Markymark,
    I'll give you a small clue, they are a CJ merchant with a 5 star EPC and they sell products. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    I have already learned to keep quiet if I don't want 40 webpages competing with me in the next google update.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    They have been around for 5 years online so they are pretty stable and it is not really a niche but they fit in with a site I am building.
    Gonna give them a try and see what happens, worst case scenario is I make money. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I'm not sure I see any downside. The biggest battle in the affiliate game seems to be finding merchants you like working with. Once you find the gems, it only makes sense to add more of their products. Dave

Be Patient.
    How long have the sales been coming in?
    I have gone 60 days with a advertiser that seemed to convert well, made more pages bought domain(s) sent more traffic then conversions went down hill, so be patient and Watch your Stats.

"It's your foot, you can shoot it if you want to." ~ Me

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread