ABW Ambassador
    Unhappy I can't Delete Off-Line Merchants Anymore?
    When I go to the "Get Links" page I can see all my merchants and all the "Temporarily Off line" merchants and I want to close my affiliation with these merchants as I would rather concentrate my efforts in merchants that are online all the time.

But the problems is something has changed recently from what I see on SAS as I used to be able to go to "Activity Summary" page and I could see all my merchants including off-line ones and I could tick the check box and click the "Quit" button but I now see all the Off line merchants don't show up anymore here so there is no way to delete all these merchants anymore from what I see?

Hopefully there is some other way to delete them which I hope someone here will kindly show me how to do that.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    Thumbs down
    This also brings to my attention that merchants who are off line at SAS and have other programs at other networks then those links work fine on the other networks but the SAS ones don't work. This isn't very good and I have found a whole lot of merchants in my account who are off line.

It is good to be able to redirect these dead links now but it's still a lot of work to change all the links for these merchants and update the database now each time they decide to go off line.

I wish something could be done once and for all and stop all this "Going Off line nonsense" as it is really a huge time waster for affiliates.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Sorry to hear you are having these problems. May I suggest you only use "auto-deposit" merchants? Every once in a blue moon one might go offline but it's rare and usually a snafu and corrected most ricky tic.

Unsure why you can't delete offline merchants...must be something with your account or your computer. Try using a different browser. IE sometimes screws with my attempts to access certain pages or links so I switch to Firefox or Opera and things work. IE is a pain in the a$$ sometimes.

Good Luck!
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

ABW Ambassador
    Go to "Activity Summary" - the column farthest to the left is for quitting. Is that what isn't working now?

I deleted some merchants I haven't been using there the other day and I noticed I didn't see any "temporarily offline" ones listed. Wondered about that but then I forgot all about it. I think they have somehow fallen off the list.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

ABW Ambassador
    Travelin' Man, i will try in ff later but i seriously doubt it is a browser issue as it was working a few days ago plus i have not ever seen something this weird happen because of a browser as it's much deeper that that from what i can tell and it would be a backend issue.

webworker, yes as i said in original message i also went to "activity summary" and it used to show all my offline ones there but not anymore and I'm only shown online ones.

missdonna, it seems like we are having the same issue so it's good to hear I'm not the only one.

I will check later again on sas and see if I can find anymore info.

thanks very much for your feedback and ideas.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I just quit a bunch of off line offenders by going to activity summary and clicking "quit." Felt soooooo good :-)

I did this through FF browser - worked just fine.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

ABW Ambassador
    I just quit a bunch of off line offenders by going to activity summary and clicking "quit." Felt soooooo good :-)
    yeah it does feel good especially when you have merchants still pending or off line for 2 years lol.

Well I will check back on sas come Monday or early next week and see if it has been fixed by then...

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread