ABW Ambassador
    New LinkShare Merchant Alert
    I logged in to the analytics program this morning and saw the section "New LinkShare Merchant Alert" I clicked on the link and saw a merchant I was interested in, but there didn't seem to be any way to join this new merchant. there is no link to join; the link brings you to the merchants home page. I went back into the old linkshare pages and searched for this merchant and they weren't listed. I tried several different versions of their name including their domain name and still it couldn't be found. I went to the merchants website and clicked on the affiliate program link and saw that they were connected to linkshare, so I clicked on their join now link and it brought me to a page that had join linkshare now, but no way for current linkshare members to sign in and join the program.

Does this program possibly only allow NEW linkshare members to sign up?..

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Can you PM me the name of the merchant you are looking for. The list of new merchants includes all the LinkShare Networks. So if this was a UK or Canada LinkShare merchant they might not be in your Network. If you belong to these other Networks, be sure that you select the Network (UK, Canada) from the dropdown under the Home tab in the interface and search for the merchant in the Join Programs tab.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread