Dear Spammer
    I know it's automated and that the bots just mine, create, and send to everyone everywhere but this is a classic from a gmail account:

Your website (www.gmail.com) on top positions on Google, Yahoo and MSN search!

We will get your website (www.gmail.com) to the top positions on all major search engines.

Use our great value offer:

We will submit your website (www.gmail.com) to 890 Search Engines, including Google, Yahoo and MSN.

you SAVE £ 50

now only £149 - was £ 199 (one time fee, no further cost)

To order click HERE (FREE DELIVERY)

By using our service, your website (www.gmail.com) will automatically gain positions on Google, Yahoo and MSN within 5-7 weeks. We will increase your link popularity (Page RankTM), as your website will have a large amount of new backlinks from all the search engines.

It is your decision, if your customers will find your website.

Try our great value offer - No risk involved!

If you are not satisfied with our service, you get your money back! - NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

To order click HERE (FREE DELIVERY)

Kind regards

The search engine marketing experts salesteam

Question
    I get that at least five times a week. wonder if they get many takers . . .

See, that's what I love. Even if that spammer got a response the first time, if they are sending the same message out to the same list, how can they expect to get more response? I get the same emails over some newsletters I subscribe to, the same one every time! Change it up, get a new pitch, and maybe you'll convert me.
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

well, then how about those Nigerian scam emails? I've been getting those for perhaps five years already, sometimes three to five a day. Wouldn't you think they would start to suspect the lists* they are using?

_______

*assumption

Exactly, though at least for those they change the name of the person in deep financial trouble and the country of origin...
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

Man I gotta start changing my e-mail headers...

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    The nigerian letter? You still get up to 3 - 5 of them in a day?? I don't get but one every few months or so. Thought that one was dead for now and would resurface in 7 - 10 years as the next generation comes in. wow!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I still get a version of the nigerian email, but its not nigeria anymore. same idea though - we've got lots of money but we need to (get it out of the country, make it safe, etc) and we'll share with you if you wish.

lots of foreign lotteries too.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread