Looking for Religious (preferrably Atheist or Agnostic) aff programs and products
    I own a new but rapidly growing agnostic forum. Since agnosticism is mainly the middle ground between religious ideals we get all types members. So I've been able to convert quite a few christian ringtones on Azoogle.

But I'm looking to diversify. Maybe even find products catering to my precise niche.

Any suggestions?

(removed link)
    Last edited by Trust; October 13th, 2006 at 02:34 PM. Reason: link drop

Old Witchcraft
    Yes, I have one if you contact me.
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

Amazon.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

We have a number of products "in the pipeline" that would certainly be applicable, but it will be at least 4 weeks and possibly 6-8 weeks before they are ready (our poster-design queue is getting really long). These would be posters with famous quotations about religion/agnosticism/atheism, as well as quotes about freedom of religion and government/religion issues. (If you have a lot of traffic and express keen interest, I could ask our design team to give some of these quotes a higher priority; I can also email you a link to an appropriate quotes page.)

Looking beyond our niche -- the other obvious category would be books, but perhaps you can find some specific calendars that would appeal to your audience. (Calendars.com comes to mind, since they have a huge selection and good conversion; you might generate more sales volume [but probably not higher net commissions] if you linked to discounted calendars from Amazon or other merchants instead.)

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Yes, I have one if you contact me.
    I can see your smile from here Danny

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    May have something for you if you want to contact me.

Good luck with your search
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    No one is more Green and agnostic then Charlie. He's working on a high payout program where you send him 100.00 bills and he replaces them without the "In God We Trust" spin. His supplier in North Korea is currently working out the logistics.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Wow you guys are grat. I have some PMs to send.

I'm VERY interested in those posters but the site at this point only gets about 500 unique visitors per day because it's only 1 1/2 months old.

Perhaps an amazon books ad or 2 is appropriate as well.

I didn't know I couldn't post links. I thought since I had less than 10 posts if I typed the URL it would simply not make it into a link, but it did. Here's a question, if we're not allowed to post links, why does the forum settings allow a person with less than 10 posts to post links??

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Hey, maybe there could be a special packaging type promotion on "Propecia For Agnostics and Aetheists". Aetheists wouldn't need instructions because they don't believe it has any benefits, so packaging costs could be reduced.

For Agnostics the instructions could include a disclaimer like: "It may or may not be a benefit - the manufacturer is not sure."
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Posting Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi
    I didn't know I couldn't post links. I thought since I had less than 10 posts if I typed the URL it would simply not make it into a link, but it did. Here's a question, if we're not allowed to post links, why does the forum settings allow a person with less than 10 posts to post links??
    Nobody is ever permitted to post any link to any affiliate site here, except in the category for requesting a site-review (feedback). The theory is that any exception would be abused by people trying to drive traffic to their sites. In general, "affiliate site" is broadly defined to include any site that carries advertising (including Google AdWords).

As far as I know, you may post links to other places -- such as news articles or blogs with information appropriate to a discussion thread. And linking to someplace like CNN or Google or ClickZ is generally acceptable, when it is directly relevant to a discussion thread.

o I've been able to convert quite a few christian ringtones on Azoogle.
    Do you mean you'd like religious programs to proseletyse other religions?

Or am I just brain dead tonight?

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi
    Wow you guys are grat. I have some PMs to send.

I'm VERY interested in those posters but the site at this point only gets about 500 unique visitors per day because it's only 1 1/2 months old.

Perhaps an amazon books ad or 2 is appropriate as well.

You won't have PM priviledges yet, or signature priviledges. If you add links to your posts, mods will delete them, as you can see Once you participate more you will get the rights to do both. For now, you will need to email the people that have products you are interested in, or go to their sites and sign up.

We have a subject bible at Rextopia, not sure if that is of interest to your visitors or not.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    The theory is that any exception would be abused by people trying to drive traffic to their sites.
    No. That's not ABW's reason.

The rule against linking to affiliate's sites is mainly to prevent people from unfairly showing their competition's sites, and/or libeling those sites or their operators.

Stopping link spam is a good side effect.
    Another side benefit is that it prevents people from showing their sites here before they realize the risks of it.

Nobody is ever permitted to post any link to any affiliate site here, except in the category for requesting a site-review (feedback).
    Wrong, a person can link to their own site when they get sig privileges. See Michael Coley's sig. Many, however, choose not to show their affiliate sites here.

Of course, if someone abuses their sig privilege, it can be revoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    I can see your smile from here Danny

OH, yes you can.

I hope one of these apps I'm going through from the weekend are you Jedi.

All the best,
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

Hi Jedi,

Are you interested in selling religious t-shirts? Contact me, I know a site.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread