In case anyone else is using, or thinking about using CardOffers.com, please read this:

I signed up for their program a few months ago and was referring a lot of customers to them. The customers were very targeted and extremely qualified (as I have a financial help site and get rave reviews from other financial advertisers as to the quality of my leads).

Anyway, On 8/31 I received the email below which terminated my affiliation. There was no reason given and in the past 11 days they have not responded to my followup email as to why I was terminated.

I wanted to post this to this forum to 1) warn anyone else about investing any time in this affiliate, and 2) to find out if anyone else has had this same problem.

the email read:

"Dear xxx,

We regret to inform you that you have been dropped from the CardOffers.com advertiser program, and you will no longer be affiliated with this advertiser as of 9/7/02. This is not intended as disapproval of the quality or value of your Web site. Each CJ advertiser has the option to determine how many and what types of publishers they will approve to their program, and they may also make changes to their program which warrant removing some of their publishers."

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Has everyone in the Credit Card industry gone soft on affiliate sales forces?? So many majors in the last few months seem to just cancell their programs of trim producers off their commissionable records. Who's Next (pun intended) CityBank or American Express.

WebMaster Mike

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread