Exclamation A question about 8X8
    I saw that 8x8 had had payment received on Sep. 14th to linkshare about commssion for August.
    Why not i don't receive the check for August?

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi

Where are you based? US then I imagine the payment would go out at the end of September and arrive mid October? If overseas allow 2-4 weeks for arrival

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Survey8,
    It sounds like there may be a hold on your account. Here are a few reasons why your account may be on hold and you have not received payment.

1. Your account may have a hold because your email is not valid or has been caught in a spam filter. If this is the case, you will see the instructions to validate your address when you log into your account. You can also update your email address by going to Your Account, select Update Profile, click on your contact (icon that looks like a business card), update your email address, and hit Submit at the bottom of the screen.

2. You have not registered your account through Athena, our registration system that was launched in April 2005. Affiliates are still able to log-in and manage their LinkShare accounts. However, beginning in May 2005, affiliates that have not updated their registration information to obtain a master account will no longer be eligible to receive payment of commissions. If you are not registered through Athena, there is probably a message that comes up when you log-in. If you are a U.S. tax payer you will be required to register a tax ID. This may be either a Social Security Number or a Taxpayer ID Number (TIN) depending on your situation.

3. You may have a payment threshold set. Log into your account, select "Your Account”, select "Update Profile", select a channel, scroll down to "Payment - Payment Threshold [optional]", change your threshold, and click update at bottom of the screen.

Ranae

Thanks for Chris and Ranae.
    I have an other question now. If payment received,but i did not recerved the check.How to ask to resent a check for that?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread