Arrow Hey, My Rock in Profile needs some HOT offers!
    Hey there

I'm Lisa. I run myrockinprofile and I'm looking to pimp up my AD section with some hot CJ offers. I have a really impressive Alexa traffic map if you wanna check it out! We have been on-line for just a few days and already we have international (Although mostly American) traffic. Mostly MySpacers, other community goers, teens aged 16-25. I am looking for:

-Rotation banner ads that will fit a 300x250 spot
    -High converting CPC, CPL & CPA
    -No Adult, Gaming, Scams or anything that will irritate our visitors
    -An efficient & fast Affiliate Marketing Manager who can tailor our program
    -Contextual Ads that will appeal to MySpace type traffic

Go ahead and spam me with offers lol. I will reply to the ones I am interested in

Cheers,

.::Lisa Mac::.
    Last edited by loxly; October 15th, 2006 at 03:14 AM. Reason: made link not clickable or spiderable

ABW Ambassador
    Only online a few days and already an Alexa traffic map? Wow, you're a fast worker.

alexa says your site isnt in their index you fib

http and a telephoto
    Welcome to ABW lisa, you need to read up on forum rules, and if you want to find great merchants, start searching.

Dropping links is considered spam, we already have deleted yours a few times.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    And the .: trick isn't going to work here.... no need to keep using them, they are actually annoying!
    Deborah Carney

loxly

what do you mean by spiderable? is there such a word?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Spiderable: Able to be used/seen by search engine spiders.
    The word is a form of jargon, specifically, Sense 1 of the definition.

is there such a word?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictionary.com
    Word: a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes blackʹbirdʹ from blackʹ birdʹ. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
    None of that BS some have about it having to already be in a dictionary to be a "word". Industry jargon usually isn't, unless you find an industry-specific dictionary that's actually current. It's still a word.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Alexa - zero hits or not indexed.

Google - Results 1 - 4 and zero PR

I have a really impressive Alexa traffic map if you wanna check it out!
    My question is "huh???"

Hey Lisa, good work on the site. Looks like it is actually driving pretty good traffic... oh and for the more challenged ones, if you juuust scroll down a bit on the alexa page, you'll see that they actually have data... Nice to see people doing a great job and able to ask support from the best AMs...

Good luck!

Internet Cowboy
    .::LOL::.

I love these kind of threads where the mysterious first time poster comes in and makes the supporting statement.

Great job on your site Lisa Mac. I am sure you will find tons of high profit, high converting , revenue generating offers for your traffic that will make you filthy rich and you will find a wonderful affiliate manager to wrap it all up in a nice, tight little bundle and keep it warm and dry.

Awesome

Question Hmm...
    LOL...

Well... errows is quite right finding a site's traffic is pretty easy if you know what you are doing. I might be a newbie on this forum but I ain't no e-commerce newbie and my problem is definitely not traffic! Itís finding some sweet offers for my visitors. The reason Alexa is displaying -No data- is because we have forwarded many other domains to our 1 site, so the direct info will take time to re-display. Anyways, I have a limited amount of time I can even spend on forums, so what I am really looking for is some tailored offers for our visitors.

The cowboy is right; it was obnoxious to jump into the party so to speak, without even saying hi to the host

Hi...

As for the comments on my use of .:: as a trick? Yeah... pretty tricky lol.

Anyways, I am too busy to spend the day nerding-out about technicalities and trying to give attitude to strangers... What I am really here for is to meet other site owners to exchange tips and find offers that will monetize my traffic.

Have a fabulous day and I look forward to hooking up with some leads in the next few days.

.::Lisa Mac::.

P.S, so I don't have to read the rules lol. Can someone sweet answer this quick question: No links or affiliate url stuff in the body of your text or even in sigs? What is the sig rule? I will read the rules in any event when I have a sec. thx

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    She's a pip!!!

No time to read the rules - act first, THEN see if it's against the rules. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by .::Lisa Mac::.
    so I don't have to read the rules
    First you spam, now your belligerent, don't think your minutes aren't numbered, nor your _______ don't stink. ABW is not a vehicle to spotlight your affiliate site, remember that and go read the rules
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

If neither of yourself can be bothered to read the rules, then no, I'm not sweet enought to waste my time on yall.
    You'd think it would go fast with "two" of you giving them a scam .... skim.

sigh ... how would you like your eggs sir?
    Freud please.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Confused!
    Hey Haiko,

Listen, I wasn't using the link originally as a media vehicle. I was using it to direct AM's to the site quickly so they can help me get some offers that will match our visitors. I'm sorry I offended you and actually, we've talked before wayyyy back when I was in mobile entertainment. I did go ahead and read the rules and will be adapting them to my sig. I really don't want to start a forum war lol, I just want to find out what are the best offers showcased by Abestweb and your members. Are we kewl? Contact me directly if you like via the e-mail used in the sign-up.

Regards,

-Lisa

http and a telephoto
    Lisa, like I tried to point out, the best offers are all over the forum. Do some research and you will find the ones that fit your site and traffic. If your intent wasn't to spam, then show us that by participating without link seeding.

And yes, the .:: is a well know and ineffective trick to get to the top of the se listings... google caught on long ago....
    Deborah Carney

Listen, I wasn't using the link originally as a media vehicle. I was using it to direct AM's to the site quickly so they can help me get some offers that will match our visitors.
    The end result was still spam, and once again, ABW's purpose is not to highlight your site to merchants or whomever, please understand that.

I'm sorry I offended you and actually, we've talked before wayyyy back when I was in mobile entertainment.
    Yes I do remember, it was actually when you were at SR, took me some time to resolve that mess also.

I just want to find out what are the best offers showcased by Abestweb and your members.
    Reading works Unless you were myspace itself, then I'm sure they'd be emailing / approaching you as you were magnanimously offering with posting your URL.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Thx Haiko
    Hey, Actually, I had to talk to you about regulations waaaaay b4 that, when I was running MediaPlazza, the mobile entertainment portal.

Here's the thing... I'm pretty much the girl next door who is just really good at launching sites. I don't think I am better than anyone and I am not here to stir drama. Although I am a genius at creative direction and SEO stuff, my forum etiquette clearly needs polishing here... I will admit that and thank you for pointing it out. I swear on my first born I was not trying to get noticed with the .:: stuff. It's been my sig since MSN launched its first version. However, it seems to be considered tacky on this forum and I am guessing a lot of forums?

Thx for the prompt replies- As far as Avatars are concerned... is my logo too spammy? I can change it to a photo.

-Lisa

The avatar is fine, do you want me to remove the ".::" from your username?
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Yes! Kill the .::. pronto!
    Yes,

They need to go if they will negatively impact my image. Back when I was an AM, I didn't really give a rat's _____ about the rules because at the end of the day, I wasn't working for myself... My philosophy was it's easier to get forgiveness than permission! (Not that this is good advice!)

Now, that I am trying to raise a web-child into a competitive and unforgiving nursery, it is my top priority to adapt my tone to appeal to the majority of the community. This community is a fertile place for affiliates, I can see that after I took a look around! It's been a while since I've been here so gimme a little time to censor my virtual mouth!

Thx for the help Haiko.

-Lis

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    Spiderable: Able to be used/seen by search engine spiders.
    The word is a form of jargon, specifically, Sense 1 of the definition.

Yes.

None of that BS some have about it having to already be in a dictionary to be a "word". Industry jargon usually isn't, unless you find an industry-specific dictionary that's actually current. It's still a word.
    WOw! that sound interesting..Thanks leader for explaining!

Spiderman
    Hey,

Leader is right, actually I used to work with a programmer who was literally a spider expert. He used to build scripts to make sites more spiderable. Hence, we called him Spiderman! LOL

It's chilly in Montreal

Have a nice morning!

-Lisa

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread