ABW Ambassador
    Exclamation Another Bug to add to my list...
    this time if you search for a specific product & then use the "Get Html" feature and you want to change the website for the link then nothing happens. Note this works for links but not product links. Hope they will fix it but of course as usual there are work-arounds until then....
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Ditto... This has been a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    this time if you search for a specific product & then use the "Get Html" feature and you want to change the website for the link then nothing happens. Note this works for links but not product links. Hope they will fix it but of course as usual there are work-arounds until then....
    I wrote CJ about 3 weeks ago, and they were prompt to answer, but the answer was: they are aware of the problem and the engineers are working to correct it. Sorry for the inconvenience. So it's been over a month, and it's still broken.. Yes we can work around it, but sheeeesh!!!
    The best things in life are not things at all...

Sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn't - sometimes after I click a different website I get a blank page - but if I do a refresh on that blank page then it comes up with the site id i selected - I thought that i was having issues because of the browser I'm using.. IE 7 Release Candidate
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

ABW Ambassador
    I was using IE 6.1, i haven't tried in ff yet.

The work-around I use btw is to open a link up first instead of a product, change the site & then close the window... now everytime the correct site will be the default.

I also notice that you can't select multi product links to open in same window either which is disapointing.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I have yet to see that issue using firefox..limited use, but once the site has been picked it stays with it for that log in period...(would be nice if they allowed us to pick the default PID in a control panel somewhere)

the biggest pain is just having to wait for all the options...hide url, blank, sid, encrypt...all require the waiting period for the single update as opposed to rolling it in one update to the code

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread