The new parrot
    A woman went to a pet shop and immediately spotted a large, beautiful parrot.There was a sign on the cage that said $50.00."Why so little," she asked the pet store owner.

The owner looked at her and said,"Look, I should tell you first that this bird used to live in a house of Prostitution and sometimes it says some pretty vulgar stuff."The woman thought about this, but decided she had to have the bird any way.

She took it home and hung the bird's cage up in her living room and waited for it to say something.The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said,"New house, new madam."The woman was a bit shocked at the implication, but then thought "that's really not so bad."

When her 2 teenage daughters returned from school The bird saw them and said,"New house, new madam, new girls." The girls and the woman were a bit offended But then began to laugh about the situation considering how and where the parrot had been raised.

Moments later, the woman's husband Keith came home from work.

The bird looked at him and said,"Hi, Keith!"

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    lol! That's a good one.

The problem with birds that can talk is that it can be very difficult to teach them new words and yet they always seem to pick up the one word you wish they hadn't overheard.

I had a cockatiel named Foster (after the Australian beer) and I frequently called him "Little Foster" because he was a little bid. Somewhere along the line he learned to say "Little Foster shit," and whenever he would get excited he would SCREAM it at the top of his lungs.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread