Online Marketing Consultant
    I have rarely had communications issues with CJ
    I have been using cj for years now with different companies and have not really had many issues with them getting back to me. Sometimes they do not give the answer I asked for, but when I write back or call in, they get me what I need in a very timely manner.

I don't know how everyone else contacts them, but here is how I get quick responses.

1. I write directly to my account rep and he is always ready to help.

2. Use the contact us and give a brief and very to the point description of the issue, then always write thank you as a friendly gesture.

3. Call the tech department directly and ask for the person who has helped me in the past, and he almost always gets on the line ASAP and solves the problem right then and there.

For some reason these ways seem to work and help me get answers and the help I need from CJ. Just a thought for people who are having communications problems.

ABW Ambassador
    But you're a merchant, you'll probably get a better response as most affiliates don't have account reps or direct numbers to the tech department. I rarely contact CJ but people have posted recently responses to AAQ are a lot longer than in the past and some other problems.

I usually get a response back from CJ, but it takes anywhere between 3-4 weeks. Even then, answers are usually canned.

Sounds like a shill (I know you're not) as nearly everyone else is having huge delays in communication.

Online Marketing Consultant
    I am also a publisher with them and when I had to call in one time, I asked the guy I spoke with for his number and haven't had a problem. My personal site is www.couldashouldaprada.com so i have dealt with them from both ends. Maybe I am just lucky though and get the right people, ehh *shrugs*

Affiliate Manager Heidi Sturrock's Avatar
    1-800-761-1072 is CJs customer service number. It's the quickest way to get a response, instead of waiting for weeks or even days. If you need an answer and don't want to wait, picking up the phone will get you what you want quicker than sending in your question via their form.

It's true- CJ really needs to STOP responding with the canned answers, as I've found the "information" isn't really relevent to the actual problem. Talking to a real person gives you the opportunity to get specific and to the point.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread