affiliate software-internet success spider and super affiliate generator
    On Shawn Collins's site, He mention internet success spider and super affiliate generator. Went to their site, they have very little inform on the product but tons of sales pitch.

they seem to have the functions I want, can someone share with me their exprience with those two softwares?

Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    "This revolutionary software (which I had custom written by an incredibly talented programmer), locates SUPER Affiliates of any site YOU choose like a heat-seeking missile!"

Just use Google or Arelis.

LOL

Everyone knows about google. But I don't got the time to train someone in india and show them how to do the work, Softwares like this still the best bet IMO.

ABW Ambassador
    Try Arelis then, people have said that's good. Here's a thread for you on it:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ghlight=arelis

Yeah.. I read the Arelis post not long ago. PPL seem to have too exp with the software. But the recently price jump throw me off a bit. Is there a discount / promo code someone can share with me?

Thanks

Try demo doawnload (I mean super affiliate generator). I did, and realized that I better use Arelis... So its for you to decide

Using software to find super affiliates is a lame shortcut that I don't recommend.

You have to research your market, talk to strategic partners, use various general and vertical search engines to spot the online affiliates, use the phone to talk to them and recruit them. Also there could be many potential super affiliates that come up if you think outside the box and think of complementary segments.

There could also be offline affiliates that don't even know about affiliate marketing, but with a little effort they could be huge for you.

Last time I checked, software can't do most of these things.

Sorry for the tough love

Regards,
    Peter
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

Internet Cowboy
    Or you could come to ABW, sign up for an account and SPAM your product. Yeah...that always works!!!

hi Peter and DreamPrints

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with Peter when comes to making partnetship that works, There aren't any short cuts one can take. even with the softwares you still need to filter out and pick the onces that's good and show some efforts to build a relationship with them. But I think software like that does shortening some of the process..

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with Peter when comes to making partnetship that works, There aren't any short cuts one can take. even with the softwares you still need to filter out and pick the onces that's good and show some efforts to build a relationship with them. But I think software like that does shortening some of the process..
    I don't say that this software was not a 'short cuts' ... It was a good way to categorize and systematize all the process...

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread