strange reporting
    Hi Everyone,
    I come to this forum alot and read all your posts but i dont often post myself untill now lol.

I have had some really strange reporting and just wondered if any of you guys are seeing the same.

Firstly on the 16th Oct i got 3 sales which is an improvement on the way things have been lately which is kinda depressing lol and my sales stopped at
    15:04 PDT which i thought ok thats pretty much it for today i guess. so i just looked forward to the 17th.I find on the 17th i have 0 sales which is real depressing and then when cj rolls over to a new day at the end of the 17th i get a sale show up for the 16th with these post times 6-Oct-2006 23:01 PDT 17-Oct-2006 22:30 PDT like WTF? it takes 23.5 hrs to post a sale and nothing on home page about delays in reporting or anyone here saying anything about a bad day or delays.Is this just me? am i alone? (hope not lol)

Secondly my webstats show me my clicks and i quite often compair them with cj's reporting and for the most part the clicks always seem to be pretty close to what my stats tell me, unlike sales which is a whole other story.Anyway today the 17th i notice that there was alot of clicks that didnt even get reported and yes u guessed it 0 sales because of it.

Traffic latley has been on the increase and sales are still horrible so am i alone in this strange reporting and crap sales or are you guys seeing this to?

Im a 4 bar in cj so i do pretty well most of the time and i was a 5 bar untill cj pulled there LMI crap in June since then things have been horrible and cant figure out why.Is it me? is it cj? or are we all in the same boat?

Sorry if this all sounded a bit long winded but i just wanted to know if you guys were experiancing some of what i have been seeing since june and more importantly for the last few days.

Talking
    All I can say is between the 10th-20th of every month CJ stats will show some strange numbers while they compute the monthly totals. About the 26th I always seem to get paid correctly...

15 years and counting
    Rocketfuel - Traffic latley has been on the increase and sales are still horrible so am i alone in this strange reporting and crap sales or are you guys seeing this to?
    I don't see anything wrong with CJ reporting, no weird reporting. I checked my stats for the 17th and I don't see any delay during the whole day.
    You have to remember CJ reporting is not real time. Clicks and sales are not reported at the same time and they can be delayed up to 2 hours. (or much more if they play with their payment script between the 10 and the next few days)
    Some of my sites are doing good in October because of their themes and the products I'm selling. I've others don't doing so good.
    Im a 4 bar in cj so i do pretty well most of the time and i was a 5 bar untill cj pulled there LMI crap in June since then things have been horrible and cant figure out why.Is it me? is it cj? or are we all in the same boat?
    LMI didn't change the reporting at CJ. More likely, your traffic is fluctuating, you don't have the same traffic for the same keywords. The conversion could be different with different search phrases and for more traffic you may have less sales.

I noticed between the 15th and 16th that none of my ads converted at all. I had 2 leads between both days when normally I have between 10-20 leads per day.

As mentioned above, there is always some strange reporting during this period CJ just has not been able to fix.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

For eBay/CJ, sales (and possibly regs) reporting were whacked on the 16th. I'm waiting for an announcement or for additional transactions to post.

Tuan

What does that mean that, they were hacked?

Sorry about that, nothing security wise. Just ain't happening.
    Tuan

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread