Angry Elite Jewels Affiliate Program disappears on SAS??
    What happened to Elite Jewels Affiliate Program on SAS !!!!!! After switching all my links to SAS a few weeks ago I find today that the links no longer work and Elite Jewels is no longer listed on SAS!! I did not even get an email saying that the program was pulled. Anyone know what happened??
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Elite Jewels
    My Links are okay
    Still Listed on SAS

They're still there. I just signed up for them not an hour ago.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

My links are still active and working. They still show online in my merchant status window.

Gene
    TCS

I sure hope this is just some temporary thing. Weird, it's not listed under my list of sites either and couldn't find it under merchant status. If you make a search for it under merchants it's still there, though.
    I just put quite a few individual products on one of my sites and really don't look forward to have to removing them all. Checked a few of my links and they're coming up with an inactive error page. Strange nothing's been said about this somewhere here.

THey are No longer listed under my approved merchants, but their were the last week. When I search for them under all merchants and I can join if I wish. But the fact is that I already joins and changed my links over!!

This is part of the letter I got when I joined:
    >>>>>>>>>>
    Congratulations Kevin, You're Approved!

Hello Kevin,

Elite Jewels would like to welcome you to our family, and thank you for choosing to partner with us! Now that you are ready to start earning cash, here are some things to help get you started. Kevin, we have 3 Cash Prizes with your name on it for $10, $100, and $500!! Keep reading to get all the details on how to collect these cash prizes...........................
    >>>>>>>>
    So I am not losing it (Thought I was :>)
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Kevin and Purplebear,

The program is still active and has never been offline, we are on auto deposit. I have not removed you and you are not losing it. I know you were both in the program. I cannot find you in my list. I am working on figuring out exactly what is going on. I apologize for the inconvenience and I will keep you posted.
    KK

Kevin and Purplebear, I have PMed you both.
    KK

Kristen
    Hi Told ya I was gonna go and give ya a big head now. lol Only reason I joined your site was cos you were the aff. mgr. and knew I could trust you Got your pm, reapplied, checked one of the links and it's working just fine now. Reaaally glad to find out it wasn't some weird thing happening with the site and I don't have to replace those links. Woulda done it but definitely happy I don't have to
    Knew once I pm'd ya you'd fix whatever the problem was and appreciate very much your quick response.
    As I told ya in my pm reply to you...no apology necessary I know it wasn't your fault Happy the links are back working and thank you very much again for resolving the problem so quickly. Really appreciate it

Purplebear,

Thank you very much, but it's what I do and I love it. I am glad I was able to get it straightened out for you as best as I can. Keep up the great work!!
    KK

Hi Kristen
    I just PM you on this and I have re-joined the program.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread