Not PAID for commissions earned
    This is way out of control; Pets-warehouse is not paying anyone and when you complain you finally get a sorry check that has no resemblance of your reports. Not only are the reports un-readable but also when you can finally nail down how much you are owed the reports do not match all the notes on the paycheck.

I was told the checks went out -- after waiting 2 weeks, I was then told they were tripled checked and they are out now.

I finally got a check envelope dated 2 days ago and the stupid check is dated today.

LIES all the way.

What the heck is going on?

ABW Ambassador
    Is the program indie or with a network?

they are on both ShareaSale and an indi

...and I presume, it's the indie that isn't paying you, correct?

G.

The indi is not paying...

Switch the links to the SaS one then.

Geno

ya, Let SAS solve this problem..

ABW Ambassador
    ya, Let SAS solve this problem..
    SAS can't deal with a problem with the indie program, it's got nothing to do with them and there's no reason for them to get involved. But it would be wise to switch all links to the SAS program, if you want to continue to promote them.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Now that you have your check, if this is the first time this has happened to you on their indie program, I'd recommend calling them to see what they have to say about the conflicting information on the check disbursement, why payment was held up, if that is a typical thing to expect on future payments and what the difference is in what you expected and what you received. Then, make an informed decision based on what they advise. You don't really say whether you called them by phone or if the replies you got were in response to emails. Either way, a call to them will be much more effective than email.

When something like this happens, the first temptation is to over-react, because our minds can run amuck - so it is important to give it a day or so in order to go about contacting them with a clear head. If the explanation that they give you is an obvious run around or is not in keeping with fact, then you have your decision.

If the program is also on SaS, and IF you wish to continue promoting them, you have a simple option. I assume their indie program pays a higher commish than the SaS version? If that is the case, and depending on what they tell you verbally - you then decide whether it is worth the hassle for the higher payout - or if you'd prefer to have a no hassle payout from SaS.

My observations and feedback are based on some variables here - so whichever applies good luck to you - keep a cool head and clear thought process Lucy.

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

http and a telephoto
    This is not a new problem Geno, do a search here for that company, and on the web and you will see why there is good reason to pull all your links ASAP and not deal with the company at all. Period. They *used* to have a forum here.... no more.... and watch what you say in print, they sue everyone for everything...... I'll probably get a C&D for this post.....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    This is not a new problem Geno, do a search here for that company, and on the web and you will see why there is good reason to pull all your links ASAP and not deal with the company at all. Period. They *used* to have a forum here.... no more.... and watch what you say in print, they sue everyone for everything...... I'll probably get a C&D for this post.....
    I do not construe the above as libel, only a repeat of recorded history.

ABW Ambassador
    Story at Salon

http://dir.salon.com/story/tech/feat...nts/index.html

Current, from 2006

http://www.petsforum.com/psw/

Incidentally, the title of this thead is incorrect. It reads commissions NOT paid which isn't the case if they did send out a check, regardless of post-dating it.

How about if the amount of the check was 1/2 of what it should have been?

Lucy - With the best of intentions, I'd advise you that the solution to the problem is not in this forum. Your best resolve is to talk to the merchant with whom you are having the problem. Not an email, an actual phone call that will allow you to talk with a person in authority. Example:

I had a problem with a merchant for whom we are an affiliate last month. Because they underfunded their network account, we had over $16,000 being held up and per the networks disbursement policy we would not have received it until late this month rather than when it was due last month.

Instead of posting the problem here, I first called the network to see what could be done. The network rep advised that the merchant had deposited additional funds to their account but because it was done after the payout date, it would be another month before we'd receive payment.

That option gone, I called the merchant to discuss the issue and work it out. Subsequently the merchant agreed to send us a check via fed ex for all commissions owed and we agreed that when the network paid us for two months commissions we would issue a check to the merchant for the double paid commish.

The point here is that I contacted the sources of the issue by phone to talk it through with them and subsequently worked out a mutually satisfactory solution.

It is possible that there was a mistake made on your check, and it is possible that there may be a misunderstanding on either or both sides. A conversation is far more productive than exchanging emails with an ill informed clerk. Hope it all works out for you and that your problem is just the result of a misunderstanding on either side.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

That has been done already. The problem is that the affiliate report page is so messed up it is impossible to understand it, what was a sale & what was a return. This has been an ongoing problem trying to figure it out. Also I am not the only one having problems. Thanks for your input...

You're welcome. I hope it turns out ok for you.

Really sorry to hear that.. I feel your pain..

INDIE programs can be a nightmare.. as they get to turn things off or claim you only made x amount of dollars when really you made a heck of a lot more.. Ive seen them do it..ncsreporting is one company that does that.

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread