Low EPC on 18th and 19th
    I am seeing low EPC for the 18th and 19th, is anyone else seeing this?

My online kite shop has a similar experience for conversions the past 2 days. Traffic normal if not up, but sales closed slumped.
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    From a merchant's point of view, EPC for 18-19 (Wed-Thurs) this week did slump in comparison to the past, Oct 11-12 and 4-5.
    Nothing drastic but I noticed the drop. Traffic dropped slightly too.

I have seen a very large drop in EPC over the last two days. I made .29 cents from eBay yesterday. This is very unusual. I am running old eBay links, haven't yet upgraded....

Here too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopie Nubert
    My online kite shop has a similar experience for conversions the past 2 days. Traffic normal if not up, but sales closed slumped.
    In fact, I have had this happen on a couple occassions this month. All of a sudden clicks increase a little and sales almost stop, and they do not catch up.
    The best things in life are not things at all...

I am also having the same problem this month. The first part of the month was very strong, however EPC and conversion rate has dropped significantly twice this month, around the 10th and the last few days.....

Sounds to me like something is not right...

But dont worry, tracking is not affected....

You'll always have some days that are up and some days that are down and some people that are up and some that are down on any particular day. A thread like this tends to mainly get response from those who are down on the specified days.

I just checked my stats for the 18th and 19th, and my EPC was higher than average both of those days.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Internet Cowboy
    Mine was right around my running rate on both days on above average volume. I have about one day a month where, for whatever reason, my sales suck. I compare with friends and it is often around the same days, so there is something common going on, but god knows what. They usually rebound just fine.

ABW Ambassador
    Mine was normal.

Mine is usually normal after the 4th of the month (sales pick up nicely after that). However, it's like the 1st of the month, to the 3rd or 4th is a dead zone with CJ, and sales drop to almost nothing.

Can't figure out why - only that maybe some of my products are dependent on payday, but that's a stretch.

ABW Ambassador
    Most of the time it's just normal affiliate marketing stuff. Everyday there are people doing normal, having some of the best days of the year, having some of the worst. Normal, above average, below average, everyday.

There are some times tho when there is a problem, usually just a reporting delay. And when there is a reporting delay, you'll have lots of affiliates seeing the same thing because it affects everybody. And then sometimes you might have merchant specific problems, where a merchant might be having a problem but most other merchants are not having one. That's when it's good to compare notes to find out who exactly is having the problem.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread