Hilo Hattie problem??
    Anybody else here have them? The page for their support site comes up as an error but think it's been that way for a while. After going to the create links, none of the banners are showing. Anybody having similar problem??

Question
    seems to me I got a newsletter in email recently

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    I will contact their account manager. I am not sure what the problem is. Have you tried emailing info@hilohattieaffiliates.com?

Ranae

Thank you Ranae - both are fine now Usually when I've contacted them by email it takes a bit to get a reply so I thought I'd check here first to see if anybody else was having a problem before writing them. If it was just me, didn't want to pester anybody

Unhappy outdated contact info at linkshare
    Hello,

I was recently dumped from Hilo Hattie for not having made a sale yet. I'm in the process of building links, and traffic is increasing gradually... I wanted to ask them to reinclude me, but ALL of the contact info at linkshare is outdated. I phoned their 800 number to get through to the Honolulu office and spoke with the people from marketing, who put me through to their online division in charge of affiliates.

I've emailed linkshare to let them know of the new contact info. They should be updated soon.

PS - Both Hilo Hattie and Linkshare said they would put me through for reinclusion in the program, but I've seen nothing yet. Links are down, and I really don't want to have to redesign around this. Anyone know how quick their response time is?
    [IMG]http://www.centsible.net/images/centsible28x196.bmp[/IMG]
    Making Cents of the Internet

ABW Ambassador
    Exclamation
    Nothing new these problems, take a look at this thread from a few months ago:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=80839

So whaddya think?

EcomWorks (in Las Vegas) is who Linkshare lists as the contact phone. Thats who I rang to find that they haven't been involved in Hilo Hattie for over a year.

When I rang Hilo's in Honolulu and was put through to the gentleman in charge of affiliate marketing, he was very short with me as he apparently had someone else on another line and really wasn't interested in who I was or anything.

Its a shame, because I think Hilo Hattie's products are very niche-y and would be a good seller. (Although I couldn't say for sure as I've not sold any yet).

I'm currently trying to split my time between building my site, promoting and seeding the forums, and working on a link strategy. I hope this gets sorted out soon, as it would take a while to get Hilo Hattie off my site and it would leave some areas barren: I have plenty other fish to fry at the moment. I don't think the non-working links fare well during my site's promotion and as far as SEs are concerned.

Hilo Hattie said they are migrating to the affiliate program being entirely run by Linkshare in mid-April. I wonder if this will make a change.

As I said, I'm relatively new to this whole game, so my opinions might not amount to much. The reception I've gotten off the affiliate manager at 1800flowers.com has been much more welcoming than what I've received from Hilo Hattie though...

The problems in that other thread, was that all from EComWerks, or was it ultimately a Hilo Hattie issue?

new contact info
    I just spoke with Brian at Hilo Hattie (who is in ecommerce I believe and heading up the affiliate program at the moment). Very likeable guy and easy to contact. Just an update...

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread